chapter 37

2 years later........

Juuzou suzuya now at the age of 19 has gotten a job at the ccg as in he is now a ghoul investigator and his partner is none other then shinohara. juuzou was hired early due to his high skills in the field of...... well killing.  juzo has reached a very high rank at this point and has killed hundreds of ghouls. after ryu left him alone he decided to totally quite on emotions. he lost all sense of feeling he had ever had. he spent the rest of his highschool life quiet and lonely, he had no friends to speak of except for shinohara. right after he finished high school he joined the ccg and that is where he is currently working. he viciously kills ghouls with no remorse, but I guess...... that is an investigators job after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and then saw a face right in front of me, I quickly fell backwards out of my chair. I stood up then looked at shinohara smiling "you scared me."

he laughed "well why exactly are you sleeping on the job."

I plopped back into my chair and put one leg up on it, I looked over at the computer and sighed "this is no fun," I looked at him "why cant we just go kill this ghoul."

he sighed as well "I know you hate paperwork but you need to find a ghoul connected to this one or we will never find him."

I frowned and leaned back in my chair.

shinohara put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me "okay fine how about we both take a brake then, wanna get some grub."

I smiled and nodded, then jumped up out of my chair. "LETS GET DONUTS!"

he laughed "seriously kid how do you stay that skinny if all you do is eat, im kind of jealous."

I shrugged and skipped ahead of him towards the glass doors at the front of the building. when I got out the door I looked at the bright sun and squinted. id never thought id miss the darkness, I laughed to myself.

shinohara looked at me "whats so funny."

I smiled up at him "your face."

he smiled and sighed "oh boy, what am I going to do with you kid."

(im about to update ryu iki next so just be prepared.)