chapter 45

I froze for a moment staring into her now red ghoul eyes. then a large grin spread across my face and I started to laugh. "hahahahah! oh ryu! your too late! hahahaha!"

her expression became sad. "juuzou....?"

I looked at her and smiled "you have become so powerful. you let your emotions go like I told you to, but you made a mistake." i gripped my scythe. "you let your guard down...... because you thought you had a friend." i swung my scythe at her and cut a large gash in her stomach, cutting her clothes and her skin.

she stared at me with the look of pure sadness. her eyes widened and a tear dripped down her cheek. she put her hand on her stomach then stared into my eyes. my smile never left my face. then she fell on her knees in front of me her blood dripped onto the floor. "juzo...... i don't want to fight you, juzo please remember who i am, please.... remember who you are."

i kicked her and laughed as she slid across the floor "you really are pathetic! you could easily beat me! stand up and fight me! come over here and kill me!" i could feel my emotions trying to escape the cage i had put up in my mind. my wall of insanity was becoming unstable. if she would just kill me... i wouldn't have to...... kill ryu.

hahahha but i don't care..... right? do i? im so lost and confused!

i fell onto my knees and screamed. i was losing it. no! i wont!

ryu stood up slowly and walked over to me. she touched my head "juuzou please..."

i punched her in the gut and heard both my bones and her bones crack. i spoke calmly "your going to die." i stood up and picked up my scythe. my hand was bleeding and when i held the scythe my bones ached. i had broken my hand by punching her. then i looked at her and smiled "lets play ryu!" i laughed "we're playing tag and im it! hahahaha!"

she coughed and wiped her mouth. "j-juzo. s-stop. im about to lose it. if i lose control...... ill kill you."

my grin widened even more. my cheeks started to hurt. "YOUR GOING TO DIE!" i ran at her and swung but then she was gone. i turned around and she was there.

she grabbed my throat and lifted me up against the wall. she didn't look into my eyes. this wasn't ryu anymore. she had a black substance leaking from her eyes and mouth.

my vision started to blur from the lack of air. i smiled softly..... "thank you ryu." then i closed my eyes and seeped into the blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i opened my eyes to see a black room. at the end of it was a white light. i looked at my arms and saw that my stitches were gone. i slowly walked forward and put my hand in the light.

a voice echoed "juuzou......"

i turned around in fear. "hello!"

this...this was the first time in awhile ive actually been afraid.

the voice echoed again "you will be punished....."

i screamed frantically. "no! i didnt want to kill all those people! please! i beg you! don't make me go there! im scared! im so scared!" my body started to shake.

the voice boomed loudly "YOU WILL BE PUNISHED! WHEN YOU VICTUMS BEGGED FOR MERCY DID YOU GIVE IT TO THEM! YOU ARE EVIL! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!"

i put my head in my hands "no no no no no. i cant. im afraid. IM AFRAID!" my body started to be pulled into the light "NO! PLEASE! HELP ME!" i screamed out. but there was no one. there was no one who thought i was worth saving.

~~~~~~~~~~~

i fell onto my knees and skinned them. it was dark and the smell of blood filled the air. i looked up to see someone standing there. it was blood lust. he was no longer in girl form, he had tears dripping down his face and there were stitched on his mouth. he looked at me wide eyes. trying to scream but only making mumbling sounds.