chapter two

After awhile you seem to forget your childhood, and your age, and you have no idea what you even look like anymore. Your mind adjusts to the way your life is. Even if you know it's wrong you still keep doing it because it's all you know. I don't remember my mom, or my dad, or anything from my life before this. It's all just a distant memory.

I look up at the dark ceiling and smile. I'm going to make mama proud today. I'm a good boy. I felt a tingle on my hand and I looked down and saw a ant crawling up my arm. I twisted my head and looked at it. "Hey there little guy. Don't you realize that I'm much bigger than you? I could kill you with the tip of my nail yet you have the courage to climb on me like that." I moved my hand towards it and picked it up. I smiled then crushed it In my fingers "pow!" I laughed and layed down on the hard cement floor.

Then mama opened the door and walked in. She smiled at me "do you want some extra good boy points?"

I flung my body up and sat criss cross applesauce. I nodded "yes mama I do."

She grinned and said "good. good. Come with me. This is going to be a special game. I'm going to put you in a costume for this one." She grabbed my arm and dragged me into a room full of clothes and masks. She sat me down on a pink chair and spun it around to face the mirror. "I'll be back. You stay here." She left the room locking the door behind her.

I stared into the mirror at myself. I put my hands up to my face. So this is what I look like. I put my hands through my long messy white hair then smiled and scruffed it up more. I put my finger in my eye and stuck my toungue out to make a face in the mirror. Then I just stared at myself. I had bright red eyes with black lines under them, my hair was white but it was turning a grayish color from the dirt, I had pail white lips that were cracking, and my hair was so long that it was all over the place, It went past my shoulders. I tried to run my fingers through my hair but they were stopped by naughts.

Mama walked back in and I bent backwards and smiled at her "Hi mama!"

She smiled and lifted up a pair of scissors. " first off I better cut that hair of yours. It's full of blood and dirt and I'm never going to get the naughts out." She walked up to me and I faced the mirror. She started chopping off the hair not caring if it was even. I watched chunks of white hair fall on the floor. Then she set the scissors down and smiled at me in the mirror. "Much better." My hair was a little above shoulder length now. I smiled, now it won't get in my way when I'm trying to kill someone. She stood in front of me and examined my face she walked over somewhere then came back with black mask in her hands. She put it on my face and smiled. I looked in the mirror and smiled too. The black mask made my red eyes shine brighter. Like a demon, no, like a ghoul.

Mama grabbed a little black tube and rubbed something on my lips. I looked in the mirror and saw that my lips were a black color now. Then she instructed me to stand up so I did. She walked over to all the clothes and put her hand on her chin examining all of them carefully. Then a smile crept across her face. She grabbed a black outfit and threw it at me. "Put that on boy."

I slipped myself into the tight black outfit. Then I looked at her. She nodded and walked up to me with a fake pair of black wings. She put them on my back and smiled deviously. I looked in the mirror. I looked scary. My red eyes and these black wings. I smiled and revealed my white teeth that where brightened by the black lipstick. My sharpened teeth made the costume complete.

Mama looked at her fancy golden watch then looked at me. "It's show time. Now you better do good for mama or I will be very angry. This is an important show tonight. Your going to be against a ghoul tonight. I turned my head to her then a smile crept across my face. I get to kill a ghoul. This should be a hundred times funner then killing a human!