chapter 46

suddenly I opened my eyes and i was lying on the floor. i looked up to see shinohara leaning by my side. he smiled as i opened my eyes. he was blurry but i could make out the shape of his face. he put his arms under me and lifted my limp body. he carried me to the door and walked outside to the van. when we were inside he set me down in a seat and sat down next to me then sighed. "you almost killed me juzo. I thought you were gone." my vision cleared enough for me to see tears in his eyes. i was so weak i didnt have the strength to talk. he kept taalking even though it was a one sided conversation "well actually you were gone for a couple of minutes. you were dead for 5 minutes. when i saw you on the floor.... i tried desperately to bring you back. right when i lost hope and stopped cpr, you opened those big red eyes of yours and i couldnt help but smile. im glad your back juuzou. im so glad."

i breathed in deeply then spoke strained "im sorry shinohara...."

he laughed "and now your apologizing for dying. you crack me up juzo, ya know that."

i closed my eyes and layed my head back and spoke tiredly "i didnt have to die. i wanted to...." then before he could respond i fell asleep.

" then before he could respond i fell asleep

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up in a hospital bed. no one was in the room. i st up and looked around, the bright lights gave me a headache. i went to move my hair out of my face when i felt something tug on my skin. i looked down and saw an iv in my arm. i frowned then yanked it out casing blood to splash onto the white sheets.

i stood up and walked to the door, i opened it and walked out and down the hallway. as i walked i peeked into the rooms to see all the sick and injured people sleeping or watching tv. i stopped and looked at my bandged hand, now remembering everything that happened. i leaned on the wall and slid to the floor. i sat there staring at the light "ryu..... i cant believe your still alive. all this time. i had no idea."

i sighed and continued walking until i got to the lobby. as i walked out a nurse tried to stop me and two of them tried to grab me. i was stronger of course, and got away but then about 6 nurses came after me all grabbing at my arms and legs as i struggled.

then i heard a familiar voice yell out "you can let him go! im here for him anyways!" it was shinohara. the nurses let go or me and i saw shinohara standing there smiling at me and holding my clothes. "i brought you some clothes, im guessing that hospital gown is uncomfortable.

i grinned and ran up to shinohara, i stood behind him as he spoke to the lady the front desk.

then he let me change into my clothes and we left the hospital.

things were back to normal. things were as they should be. me and shinohara together till the end. that thought..... actual doesnt seem that bad. my relationship with shinohara is kind of like with mama..... but different...... its nice.