chapter 34

The next day I went to school and walked in. I stared at everyone like usual then turned around and walked back out. I kept walking till the school was out of sight, then I sat down on the edge of a bridge and let my feet hang while I put my arms over the rail. I stared down at the water and sighed.

The water was still and didn't move. It was like looking at a mirror. I stared at my own reflection. I had never realized what I really looked like. I looked like a small and frail person. I looked like someone who couldn't even break a stick....but then when you see my face. My bright red eyes shine and it will send shivers down your spine. My white hair is unnatural and it just adds to my pail color. If you look at my eyes too long its as if you can see all the pain I avoid, all the emotions I refused to feel. You can see my insanity. So yes I look weak and frail but people are still afraid of me.......and think I'm a monster. Maybe their right.

I kept staring at the water and getting lost in my own thoughts when I felt a sudden chill go down my spine. I looked behind me and saw a boy standing there just staring at me. I looked back at the water "shouldn't you be in school?"

He walked over and sat by me. He was wearing a green hoodie and black jeans, he smiled at me. He had bright green eyes and brown hair. He put his arms over the rail like mine then looked at me "shouldn't you be in school?"

I looked at him and smiled "yes."

He laughed and looked at the water "yeah I should probably be at school too. But I just couldn't take another day. All those people. They are all so........to know I don't even know." He looked at me and smiled "what about you? Why are you skipping?"

I looked down at the water "because I'm lonely."

He frowned and looked at me. "Why are you so lonely."

I kept looking at the water "I hurt people."

He leaned closer then set his arm over my shoulders and hugged me. He smiled "don't worry I'll be your new friend."

I looked at him. "Your stupid."

He moved his arm off me starting to feel awkward. "Uh..why am I stupid."

I thought back to ryū. I'm not going to let that happen again. I scooched away and didn't respond. I just stared at the water.

He frowned then smiled "hey juzo you wanna go get some food?"

My head sprung to the side and I looked into his eyes "how do you know my name?"

He bit his lip and smiled awkwardly. "Well........." He sighed "I was stalking you for awhile....." He mumbled softly barely legible.

I looked at him "what?"

He looked at the water "well its not creepy or anything. I just saw you leave your house one day and you looked really interesting. So I followed you around and looked up info on you. Then I wrote it all down and made a book. I actually have a book club for it."

For the first time in my life I was the one that was creeped out "what?!"

He smiled and put his hand out "I'm hanamai. Nice to meet you."

I didn't shake his hand and looked straight "I don't want to be your friend."

He smiled wide "we don't have to be friends."

I looked at him "then go away."

He laughed "I should have known you wouldn't get that. I meant lets be more then friends. Lets be partners. A couple." He put his hands up "just the thought gives me chills! Juuzou suzuya as my partner in love. My partner in crime! We would be inseparable! "

I stared at him. Thus guy is a serious wako. What the hell is wrong with him? "I don't want to be your friend or anything more."

He looked at me "oh come on now. Ryū is dead so this is your chance to get a new lover!"

Anger sprang through me "shut up! Get away from me! Your not even close to how great ryū is!" I stopped and frowned "was."

He started to jump a little and play with his hands "oh my god!!! Your so adorable the way you defend ryū like that!"

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this guy?? "Are you messed up or something?"

He took a deep breath and calmed down "look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be creepy. But I really am interested in you. I've seen a lot of the things you do and I couldnt resist talking to you."

I sighed "can you please go away."

He stood up and then smiled down at me "I know something you don't know."

I looked at him "what?"

He smiled "spoilers."
(Yes ik this is a doctor who word. I just like it.)

"Spoilers?"

"Because you don't know. So if I told you then I would ruin the book." He smiled

I was so done with this guy. I turned around and ignored him.

I heard him laugh behind me "its about your little girlfriend." He laughed "oh mo I've said too much." I turned around and saw him walk away.

I looked back at the water. "What about ryū?" I knew I would never speak to that boy again but I just wondered what he was talking about? Was he talking about ryū?

(This is a really pointless weird chapter but I'm really tired and I forgot what I had planned. Lol. I just put a fanboy in there.)