chapter 41

"juuzou suzuya?"

i opened my eyes and looked at the man standing next to me. he had black hair and brown eyes.  "yeah?" i said flatly.

he stood up tall as if to show he was better then me. "my name is otako boushi, i am the head of the gasmask case and i heard that you were one of the investigators on that case. is this information true?"

i stared at him tiredly. "yeah.."

he glared at me for my unprofessional attitude. "well then you need to come with me for an information briefing. we've almost got him."

i sighed and stood up, following him to the office room. there were three other people in there including shinohara. i sat down at the table and looked up at the screen.

otako started to speak

"first of all gasmask is making moves against big authority ghouls, seems like some kind of turf war. by gasmask's latest target 'the bird' , we know his name is yomi now, we can predict who gasmask is going after next. we predict in the next couple of days gasmask will go after bloodsucker (btw this is madam chi). we plan to be at this fight and once and for all kill gasmask. all four of you will be against gasmask, but i have to warn you, he has some......... interesting ways of fighting." he turned on the screen to show a picture of a black substance. "this, this is ..well.. what  ive been calling ghoul spit, but honestly we aren't even sure if it comes from the mouth. we do know that this can burn human skin, like acid. if you get this substance on you it will burn a hole into your flesh. not only that but this substance when hardened is virtually indestructible. we don't really know what else we are dealing with here but make sure you pay close attention to it." he turned the screen to a picture of the blood covered walls "also this ghoul seems to have a very good control over his kagune. according to the crime scene investigator its as if gasmask lifted the victim up with his kagune and slammed them into the walls 28 times."

i called out "when do we get to kill this guy?" i smiled

otako glared at me "we are planning our attack for 3 days from now. the attack will be at bakoo factory, which we now know is the bloodsuckers territory. we're guessing gasmask knows this information too and is going to kill bloodsucker. we are guessing three days because that's when bloodsucker will be coming back to the factory from her 'vacation'"

so only three days till i get to kill gas mask.........

(if ur not reading my other story the dragon ryu iki you should defiantly read it. that's the reason the chapters have been so short lately. theres a lot happening in ryu's story. go read it and get caught up on whats happening.)