chapter 13

I pushed my face up to the glass window and smiled at the store. I head shinohara come behind me. I looked in at all the pretty drawings and I saw a man sitting at a desk with a half shaved head and a bunch of pictures on his skin. "Can we go in there Mr. Shinohara?!?"

"Well I guess but you know your too young to get a tattoo."

I turned and looked at him "is that what you call those pictures on his body? I want some!"

He rolled his eyes "as I said your too young plus you do realize those stay on your skin forever."

I smiled "wow that's even better!"

"And they hurt." I ignored him and walked in dragging him behind me. He sighed. When we got in I looked at all the pretty pictures hanging on the walls then I walked up to the man with all the tattoos.

"I like your body pictures!!"

He nodded "thanks. Did you want to get a tattoo?"

I nodded. Then shinohara came up behind me. "No he doesn't."

The man frowned "that's too bad." He smiled "hey kid you wanna come in the back and see the equipment and stuff?"

I nodded and smiled wide "yeah!" I followed him past some red curtains. Shinohara stayed behind. We walked into a room with a bunch of chairs. There was someone in one of the chairs getting a tattoo and I ran up to them. I got down on the ground under them since they were getting a tattoo on their back. I looked up at their face. They had their eyes closed and they were tearing up. I twisted my head at him. Why is he crying? Then I stood back up and looked at the tattoo he was getting. It was a large bird going across his back.
The guy tattooing it looked at me angerly "back up girl!"

I backed away and went back to the other guy. He laughed at me. "You made farukon angry. I'm surprised he didn't kill you."

I looked at him and smiled. "I would kill him first."

He laughed "yeah sure kid." He looked behind him "hey come here I'll show you something cool." He walked into a room and I followed him. In the room there was a bunch of different colors of spools of thread and a black mannequin head with a bunch of needles sticking out of it. We walked in and he smiled at me. "I call this threading and I use it for the kids who aren't old enough to get tattoos." He walked over and picked up a spool of blue thread then put it in a needle. Then he stuck the needle in his skin and again and again. I watched with curiosity as he made a picture with the thread on his skin. When he was done he had a blue butterfly stitched into his skin.

I smiled "wow! I want one! It's so pretty!"

He nodded. "Sorry kid but I can't do it without your old man's permission." He smiled then threw a spool of red thread at me. "But hey I can't get in trouble if you do it yourself."

I caught it and smiled. "Thanks Mr."

He nodded. "Oh and by the way. My name is suna." He smiled "your pretty cool kid. You can come by anytime. Maybe one day I can show you how to do a tattoo."

I smiled and put my hand on my head. "I'm juuzou suzuya! Nice to meet you suna."

~~~~~~~

Me and shinohara walked out and he looked down at my hands. "What's that you got?"

I showed him the thread and smiled. "Suna gave it to me!"

He looked at it "um....okay. That's weird." He took it and put it in his pocket. "I'll carry it for you."

I nodded and we kept walking. We reached a clothing store and walked in. He gave me a couple of shirts and pants to go try on. I did and I told him which ones fit. He went and bought the ones that fit and then said I could pick out some things that I like. I walked around then I saw some red suspenders with pokadots and I picked them up. Then I saw some red slippers and grabbed them too. I walked back to shinohara and handed them to him. He looked at them and smiled. "Well these are some weird things to get but okay."

I smiled as he payed for them. Then he turned to me and said I should go change my outfit. I did as he said. I put on a white shirt some black pants and the suspenders. Then I slipped on the slippers because before I wasn't wearing any shoes just socks. I walked out of the dressing room and smiled at shinohara. He smiled back "you look good."

I spun around and almost fell over then I put my hand on my head. "I'm very pretty."

He laughed and picked up the bag of clothes then walked out. I followed behind him. He sighed. "Huh. What else do we need to do?"

I smiled and raised my hand "lets get more food!!!" I spun around and laughed.

He laughed too. "Lets go get some pretzels then." He started to walk and I grabbed his arm to walk with him. Then he stopped at a pretzel cart and bought two. He handed me one and started to eat the other one. I smiled and took a giant bite. It was delicious and warm.

"Mmmmmmm!!!! Yummy!!" I screamed out.

Shinohara laughed and looked at me. "I really need to teach you a inside voice." I smiled and kept eating my pretzel. Shinohara sighed "well I guess we should go home now."

I nodded and we started to walk to the front door. I held onto his arm tightly and kept eating my pretzel. I smiled, there was this weird warm feeling spreading through my body. I've never felt like this before but I like this feeling. The only way to describe it is feeling at home, I know I don't know what it's like to have a real home but this feels like.....like....like im in a family......like I'm........loved.

Juuzou suzuyaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara