199. Isha fails to create a rift between Mineil again

He saw Mini's eyes again had tears by now and she was hurt.

Neil: Tumhi batao kya karta main?

Mini: You know what Neil... I think you should stop saying that you can sense me... And leave this discussion.... Mujhe baat hi nahi karni hai...

She turned to leave, ignoring Neil, he was confused and scared by Mini's reaction. He immediately backhugged her tightly and tears rolled down from his eyes.

Neil: Aise mat bolo plz... I can't bear your silence.... I know meri wajah se tum hurt ho... but plz aisa to mat bolo...

Mini: I am hurt Neil.... I really am... par mujhe ab lag raha hai ki tum vo wajah samjhoge hi nahi shayad...

Neil: Main?..... nahi samjhunga?

Mini: (removing his arms around her) Ha... Nahi samjhoge tum... (turned back to him) Tumhe kya lagta hai?... mujhe tumhara Isha ko ghar laana bura laga?... ya tumhara usko gaadi tak support karna bura laga?... Are uss Isha ki jagah koi bhi ladki hoti... ladki to chodo... koi billi ka baccha ya puppy bhi hota na... tab bhi tumhe itni hi sympathy hoti...It's humanity after all yaar... Mujhe nahi pata hai kya yeh sab?

Neil was confused that if this is not what had hurt Mini then what exactly did.

Neil: (holding Mini's hand) Matlab?.... to tum...

Mini removed his hands from hers, turned and went to the couch. She sat on the couch, tears rolled down her eyes and she cried sobbingly. Neil was feeling disheartened seeing her like that.

Mini: Aaj pehli baar mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise tumhe trust hi nahi hai mujhpe... mujhe tumpe trust hai iss baat pe... Mujhe dekhte hi you tried to defend yourself.... You tried to justify yourself.... Tumne justification diya na mujhe... to mujhe aisa laga jaise vo saara trust jo meine tumpe kiya tha.... vo tumhare liye to jaise worthless hi tha... isiliye to tumhe aisa laga ki you should justify yourself.... to matlab hi kya hai phir vo trust hone ka... when you don't believe in it... It was all so pointless for you..... Tumhare liye mere trust ka koi importance pehle bhi nahi tha kya?.... Itna bhi bharosa nahi tha tumhe?

Neil realised it was his words which had hurt her so badly, he had said even after knowing that none else than him had such great impact on her emotional state. He went to her and hugged her tightly, feeling guilty.

Neil: I am sorry Mini... I am really really sorry....

Mini: (trying to free herself) I don't want your sorry.... I don't.... Leave me just... Mujhe nahi baat karni hai tumse ab...

Neil hugged her tighter everytime she tried to part away from him and at last she gave up and cried being hurt emotionally.

Neil: I am really sorry Mini.... Mujhse bahot badi galti ho gayi... aur mujhe samajh bhi nahi aayi... sahi kaha tumne... main fail ho gaya iss baar tumhe samajhne me... mujhe yeh pata tha ki you trust me... phir bhi I justified myself... I couldn't even realise that it had hurt you so much.... I am sorry.

Mini sobbed and parted to look at him.

Neil looked at her and cupped her face.

Neil: Tum jo bologi vo main karne ke liye taiyaar hu... par chup mat hona... mujhe daant lo... maar lo... punish kar lo.... par mujhse baat karna band mat karna pls.

Mini was still silently looking at him with the hurt face.

Neil: Main promise karta hu Mini... Promise karta hu main aaj tumhe ki I trust you and I trust the fact that you trust me. I will always remember that even if no one believes in me, it will be you who trusts me by your whole heart and soul.... I'll never repeat this blunder ever.