240. Alumni Gathering happening?

Next morning,

The four morning wakers woke up but our deep slumbers Mineil were still asleep.

They were covered in the sheet till Mini's shoulder and they could see Mini's head was on Neil's shoulder with her messed hair falling on her face and Neil's one arm was around her shoulder and his other hand on her hand resting on his torso.

The four of them adored them looking so cute and perfect together.

Neerja: Yaar... Dono kitne pyaare lag rahe hai na?

Abhay: Hmm... Just like made for each other types.

Bobby: Just like a perfect couple together.

Vaishnavi: May they stay the same forever.

They got up and cleaned the whole mess they created last night while enjoying, making sure they don't make a sound and disturb their sleep but almost a couple of hours later too, they didn't wake up. The weather was cloudy and there was no direct sunlight to disturb them so they were asleep.

They took the other mattresses and cushions to keep it on its place and that's when the clouds scattered a little by the wind and sunlight fell on Neil's face. Mini was still not disturbed as the hair strands covering her face. A sleepy grunt escaped his mouth in half sleep and he, frowning a little, raised the sheet till his face to prevent the sunlight coming on his face.

Others chuckled silently seeing this and left the terrace.

Neil sighed under the sheet relaxing as the sunlight didn't fell on his face but then remembered they were sleeping together on the terrace. He removed the sheet and blinked sometimes to adjust the light and turned his face but saw all others were already up and no one was there.

He then looked at Mini who was sleeping soundly, almost on him, undisturbed of the sunlight.

He let the sheet be on her face so that her sleep doesn't get disturbed and resting her head on the cushion, sat up.

He lifted her up and made her lie comfortably on the bed of the room and closed the dark curtains to let her sleep.

He then removed the sheet from her face and the hair strands from her face to see her peacefully smiling in sound sleep.

Neil smiled and then keeping inside the mattress and cushion on which they were sleeping, he went to freshen up.

Coming out the bathroom drying his hair, he got ready and came to the kitchen. He was making breakfast with a huge smile as he was relaxed today.

Neerja came to the kitchen and saw him.

Neerja: Woah... So Nee is back to life ha?

Neil: (forwarding a cup of tea to her) Yes.... Aaj na main bahot relaxed feel kar raha hu...

Neerja: (sat on the counter and sipped tea) To aaj ka kya plan hai?.... Kahan jaoge?

Neil: Maybe some tourist spots and some shopping areas I guess.

Neerja: Hmm... Nice... meri to meeting hai... Kal kaam pura nahi hua tha..... to main aur Abhay to kal hi join kar payengi tumhe.

Neil: No problem.... Btw Chubby wants to visit our school too.... So maybe we'll go there too either today aur tomorrow.

Neerja: Hmm.... School memories... Hostel memories... Bahot kuch yaad aa raha hoga na tujhe to...

Neil: Ha...

Their tea got over and Neil poured more it for all.

Neil: Le sabke liye breakfast lekar jaa... Main Mini ko utha deta hu.