247. Bonavi reaches Patiala

Arya: (excitedly standing on the chair after running upstairs) Chalo chalo... ab sab aa gaye hai... to mujhe kuch bataana hai.

Mini: Kya?

Arya: Mujhe guitar pe kuch baja ke sunana hai... Sab sunoge na?

Neil: HAW... Aapne itna seekh liya aur mujhe nahi bataaya... 

Arya: Main surprise dena chah rahi thi... 

Mini and Neil hugged her together. 

Mineil: Yeh to best surprise hai.

 Mini: Chalo chalo.... sab neeche chalo... Ab Arya ke surprise ka time hai.

They all settled down in the hall at the couch and Arya sat on the center table with the guitar in her hand.

She sang the nursery rhyme Twinkle Twinkle Little Star while playing the guitar with it.

As she finished all of them hooted for her and Mineil were so excited that the pecked on her either cheeks. 

Preet took a cute photo of hers while chuckling. 

Preet: Are ek do photo aur ho jaaye.... Kitne cute lag rahe ho yaar saath me... 

They stood together. Arya was standing on the center table with guitar in her hands and Mineil wrapped their hands around her. Neil's other hand was on Mini's shoulder while Mini's other arm was wrapped around his waist. They looked like a perfect family.

Preet was chuckling while clicking pictures.

Preet: Aww... So cute yaar.

Arya then kept the guitar at its place and came to MiNeil. 

Neil picked her up and Arya held both of them, close to her. 

Preet stepped a little back and back to get a perfect frame and clicked more of their photos.

Preet: You look so so perfect together yaar.

Arya started yawning. 

Mini: Chalo ab jaakar so jao.. 

Arya: Hmm... 

Arya went to sleep in her room.

Mineil and Bonavi went upstairs with Preet and they were having a nice teasing and talking with each other. 

The doorbell rang.

Mini: Itni raat ko kaun aaya hoga?

Neil: Main dekhta hu.

Neil went downstairs and opened the door.

He stepped back as a middle aged lady impulsively walked inside and looked around the hall. Neil saw Aman too entering behind her with a broken jaw and a smirking face. Neil understood that Lady would be Preet's mom.

Rano: Preet!... Preet!.. Neeche aa..... (turning to Aman, signalling at Neil) Yeh hai vo ladka?

Aman nodded.

Mini: (stepping downstairs followed by Preet and Bonavi) Rano Aunty... Pehle...

Rano: (stepping to Neil) Teri himmat kaise hui mere hone wale damaad pe haath uthaane ki...

She raised her hand to slap Neil in rage but before Neil could react, Mini stepped in front of him and held Rano Aunty's wrist.

Mini: (jerking it off enragedly) Aapko kisne haq diya mere Neil pe haath uthaane ka?