268. Mickey and Mini have fun

With both their eyes closed, Mineil were again lost in their world when heard Mickey's voice.

Mickey: Mini!... yaar kab aayegi?... Kya kar rahi hai?... Kahan hai tu?

Mickey was looking from upstairs but couldn't see them as they were against the wall under the stairs.

It broke their trance and Neil was like oh-god-phir-disturbance. He loosened his grip on her while backing off. Mini stood on her ankles getting all red due to blushing by now.

Mini: A .. H.. Ha... Aa rahi hu... Tu do min upar hi baith na....

She looked at Neil and saw his annoyed face because of the disturbance. He had his chin high as he was looking up with a small sulk.

Understanding his mood is spoilt now, she chuckled silently and feeling flutters in her heart seeing him making cute sulking faces, couldn't stop herself and the next very sec, she held his arms and flipped their positions. Neil looked at her getting startled.

She slid her hands from his arms to his neck and moved closer to him.

He closed his eyes and his breaths deepened as he was smitten by her touch itself when felt a strong shiver running down his spine when he felt her breaths hitting on his neck.

Her thumbs touching on the lower end of his throat blocked his breaths and his hands made their way to her waist when her lips rested on the notch of his collarbone. 

Her slow kisses getting eventually longer on his collarbone trailed along the base of his neck and raising up, reached almost at the back of his earlobe. 

He held her tighter and tighter as her soft kisses turned long sucks hit constantly behind his ear for which mere a couple of secs seemed eternity. Her soft hold on his neck wasn't strong enough to hold his breath but her actions were. 

His heart thumped faster and faster with each passing mini sec and his hand glided on her curves firm enough to increase her arousal.

She nibbled him and it felt a thousand pleasant shivers running along his spine. An uncontrollable yet barely audible moan left his mouth. "Ahh... Mini..."

But it was enough for Mini to come back from getting lost in him and she realised what she did.

Everytime she gets lost in him, she does something she couldn't even think of doing and then feels hell shy.

Mini parted and Neil looked at her while blushing hard and he saw her whole red, breathing deeply with her chest heaved slowly.

Mini: (not meeting eyes due to shyness) a.... m.... Good night.

She turned and was about to leave but Neil held her wrist and pulled her.

She fell on his torso but didn't raised her head feeling hell shy and scrunchedly closed her eyes too.

Neil: Do you know how do I feel when you react shyly like this after getting crazy being lost in me?

Mini: (with her breaths still shuddering) How?

Before she could realise, Neil wrapped his arm around her and tugged her, flipping their positions once again. She was raised on her toes with her chest on his torso and their faces were not even inches apart. 

The back of her head and shoulders were leaned on the wall as Neil had bent over her while her arched body was pressed against his. He raised her face, curling his finger under her chin. 

Her chest heaved more with her breaths shuddering even more. 

Resting his lips on hers, he kissed her softly and she reciprocated back too.