238. Mineil, Bonavi and Abhija enjoys Game Night 1

Girls kept the snacks and juice glasses in the middle of the mattresses on a circular table top cover while boys arranged the cushions and pillows around the circumference of it.

Mini's phone rang and she went to the room telling them to enjoy till she comes.

They were talking and laughing when Mini came out.

Abhay and Neerja were leaned on two cylindrical pillows in their lap over their crossfolded legs.

Bonavi were laid on the mattress opposite side keeping their heads on their palms and elbows resting on the same cylindrical pillow. They were glancing at each other in regular intervals and smiling at each other.

Neil's back was facing Mini. He was lying on the mattress with his head on the cylindrical pillow, tilted sideways, facing them and there was space for Mini between him and Neerja.

Mini could hear his laughs and chuckles.

Mini came and sat with her legs folded sideways beside Neil and he looked up to her with a smile.

Neerja: Phir kya hua na ki vo jo boss ki beti thi na....

Neerja continued her talks and they were chuckling.

Mini while chuckling and laughing, rested her elbow on Neil's arm as he was tilted sideways while lying.

He moved a little and taking off the cylindrical pillow from beneath him, rested his head on Mini's lap and Mini leaned on him, keeping her chin on her one folded arm, resting on his upper arm while her other hand was on his head, her fingers running in his hair.

Abhay: Then it was like the whole staff was laughing after coming out.

They all chuckled.

Neerja: Chalo chalo... Ab game chalu karein?... (turning to Mini) Ab to Lady Nee bhi aa gayi hai.

They looked at Mineil and their gaze stuck for a sec. Mineil were confused at why they were looking like that.

Neil: Kya hua?... Sab aise kyu dekh rahe ho?

Vaishnavi and Bobby smiled and lowered their gaze for a sec before looking back at them.

Abhay raised his eyebrow at Neil's casual tone like it was nothing new.

Neerja smiled brightly and took out her phone excitedly.

Neerja: Yaar aaj to aisa lag raha hai.... Main na camera hi set kar deti hu to capture you both.

Mineil looked at each other confusedly and then realised their positions. Before they could retreat back, Neerja clicked a cute photo of both.

Mini sat erect and Neil got up from her lap. Both had slightly awkward faces

Neerja: Awkward feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hai... We understand.... (teasingly) and adore too...

Both blushed lightly.

Mini: (to change the topic) Chalo na start karo... Humpe kya discussion karte baith gaye ho...

Neerja: Aaj to Never Have I Ever khelenge.... Will get to know better na...

Mini: Done.

Neil: Shot glasses laau?

Neerja: Done.

Neil brought the shot glasses from the kitchen.

They played never have I ever with the situations appearing from the online portal.

Neerja had poured juice shots in the shot glasses.

Situation: Bunked a class in school.

Neil, Vaishnavi, Bobby and Abhay took a shot but Mini and Neerja didn't.