225. Traumatic incident part 25

His tight grip on his arms clearly depicted how hardly he was controlling his emotions while Mini small caring acts were making him loose all his controls. His breaths got heavier and his heartbeats raced while he was still stubborn not to give up on his emotions.

Mini was observing all his moves and sensed that he has loosened up on the inside so she just need to ease him up on the outside now.

Mini sang for him and he opened his eyes getting startled.

Aja piya tohe pyaar dun,
gori baiyaan tope waar dun

He saw her looking at him and singing with the comforting and soothing smile on her face.

She traced his dried lips with her fingers, looking in his eyes.

Kislie tu itana udaas,
sukhen sukhen honthh,
ankhiyon mein pyaas
Kislie, kislie ?

She slid her thumb under his eyes and her fingers on his jawline making him sigh.

She patted on his shoulder lightly by her other hand while smiling at him, coaxing him and letting him know that he's behaving like a stubborn kid. 

Aja piya tohe pyaar dun,
gori baiyaan tope waar dun

He felt his throat getting blocked and his eyes getting teary again so he closed his eyes tightly.

She saw him gulping down the lump in his throat again while clutching his grip tighter on his arms. 

Kislie tu itana udaas,
sukhen sukhen honthh,
ankhiyon mein pyaas
Kislie, kislie ?

She wrapped her arm tighter, bringing his head closer to the crook of her neck. 

She felt his wet eyelashes on her neck and got tears in her eyes too.

Aja piya tohe pyaar dun,
gori baiyaan tope waar dun

She slid her hand firmly on his stiffened arm and kept her curled her hand on the dorsal side of his.

Making him loose his hold on his arms, she curled her fingers around his hand and brought his fist closer to her face.

Jal chuke hain badan kai,
piya isi raat men
Thake hue in haathon ko
de de mere haath men

She pecked on his fist softly and felt his light sigh on her neck, which shrunk her body in shyness like always.

Sukh mera le le,
main dukh tere le lun (x2)
Main bhi jiun, tu bhi jie
Aja piya tohe pyaar dun,
gori baiyaan tope waar dun

She felt him snuggling to her neck so finally could sense his blockages breaking down for his emotions to get released and a smile crept on her face as he could open up again.

Not feeling his tears and hearing just his sobs, she continued singing even further, letting his face be still under the crook of her neck.

Hone de re jo ye julmi hain
path tere gaanw ke
Palakon se chun daalungi main,
kaante tere paanw ke

She slid her hand on him, easing up his stiffened body. 

Sliding her cheek on his temple, she turned a little and pecked on his temple.

Lat bikharaae,
chunariya bichhaae (x2)
Baithhi hun main tere lie
Aja piya tohe pyaar dun,
gori baiyaan tope waar dun