218. Traumatic incident part 18

Mini was already trying hard to deal with her anxiety and this was over her capacity to manage, at least for now. She was not able to breath and as the light went off, her hands restlessly moved to take the support. Everything looked hazy as her eyes were watery and she couldn't contemplate anything, getting a claustrophobic attack.

Mini shivering and trembling badly, breathing heavily and her hands moving to find a support while her eyes were closed. Hearing Neil's words as an echo sound in her ears, she wanted to speak out but again only air came out of her mouth without voice.

She slipped a little and her hands stuck on the shower handle while her abdomen hit on the stool, light enough for not creating much pressure to break the sutures but the jerk was enough for her to feel the pain again. She left the shower handle to press on her abdomen but the shower started because of the struggle and she gasped for air.

Neil hesitated to enter for a moment hearing the water sound.

Neil: Mini?... Plz kuch bolo agar tum theek ho to..... Nahi to main andar aa raha hu.

Not listening to any reply from her, he opened the door to see her struggling with her breath. Her hands moving trying to find the shower handle again but as she was feeling dizzy already couldn't. Neil immediately put the shower off and held her.

Mini backed off and got into the corner moving aside, getting scared all of a sudden. Neil saw her panicking again like yesterday.

Neil: Mini.... Main Neil... Tumhara Neil...

Mini pulled a breath in and raising her chin, looked at him. As the bathroom door was open and the room from the light got the visibility back again, she could see him through her watery eyes in her blurry vision.

Seeing her getting weak on her knees, Neil held her by her shoulders and let her sit on her knees with him.

She sobbed hard and while trembling, tried to speak but had trouble breathing.

Neil: Shhh.... Pehle calm down karo.... Aaram se....

Mini didn't even listened to what he spoke. She cried badly, speaking with hard sobs and heavy voice, while trembling panickingly. She kept her trembling hands on his arms and clutched on his sleeves.

Mini: Neil... Neil I can't... I can't... Mujhse nahi hoga.... Main... main aur jhel nahi kar sakti... Mujhse nahi hoga... I am getting hollow Neil... Mujhe andar se khaaye chala jaa raha hai yeh... (bending ahead because of the pain in the stitches) Ah....

Neil knew she's in panic and speaking out everything coming in her mind.

Neil: Mini... Tum overcome kar sakti ho....

Mini: (anxiously looking at him) Neil... Neil tum mujhe theek kar do..... main... main aur ghutna nahi chahti... meri madad kardo.... main phirse bardaasht nahi kar sakti.... Main katra katra karke kisi tarah theek hoke... aise baar baar tootkar bikharna sehen kar sakti... (her hands trembled worse on his arms).... tum mujhe.... mujhe theek kar do pls.... main nahi.... (closing her eyes in pain) Aaahh... (squeezed her lips together to endure it, breathing in slowly) Uhm... 

Neil couldn't understand what can he do? How can he relieve her pain? If there is a way in which he can then what is it?

Neil still holding her, cupped her face in his other hand as he knew he needs to bring out her from panic first to know about it.

Neil: Relax... Relax.... Min..

Mini wasn't listening to his voice and speaking on anxiously.

Mini: (sliding her trembling hands on his arms) Main nahi cope up kar paungi Neil.... Abhi bhi... jab vo sab... dobara feel hota... hai mujhe... to mujhe vahi ghutan hoti hai.... saans nahi li jaati mujhse... (holding on his shoulders and clutching on his shirt) I need you Neil... I need you.... mujhe... mujhe theek kar do.... mujhse nahi hoga.....