242. Neil meets his school acquantainces

Bonavi and Mineil entered the reunion party venue which was a club.

Vaishnavi: (to Neil) Tu pehchaan payega?.... Tujhe to 12 saal ho gaye sabko dekhe...

Neil: A.... (looking around) Y..ea..h.... Hmm... I can spot Adnan.

Vaishnavi: Yeah... Who else can you recognize?.... Of Course it had to be Adnan.

Mini: Aisa kyu?

Neil: 5 saal tak we were roommates.... No one wanted to share room with him as he had the muslim culture habits of praying in the morning and evening etc reasons.... Also he used to read aloud to remember things..... I was comfortable so I did.

Bobby: Aur kisi ko nahi pehchante tum?

Neil: Others look somewhat familiar.... But still a.... yes... Some are from my hostel wing.... whom I can recognise.

They were standing together and Mini and Vaishnavi were standing between Neil and Bobby at the edges.

A group of 4 girls entered from behind and a girl was walking backwards while talking.

She collided with Neil from the back and Neil left Mini's hand not to let Mini disbalance and stepped back a little.

Girl1: Oops... I am really sorry.... OMG... You?... Neil?... Neil Oberoi right?

Neil: Yeah....

Girl1: Good to see you man... Hi.. (came forward for a hug but Neil politely handshaked)

Girl1 stepped towards him and not much later the girl gang surrounded him. 

Mini was observing them and ensured Neil isn't uncomfortable because of them but didn't interfere. 

Neil was calm as he knew he is in Mini's gaze and also they didn't felt imposing to him.

Girl2: Oh my goodness... Can't believe you are here?...

Girl3: Kahan the tum itne saalon se?

Girl4: Last time kyu nahi aaye yaar reunion pe?

Neil was confusedly looking at them.

Girl1: Man.... Don't tell us that you don't remember any of us?

Neil: (honestly) Ahan... (nodded in a no)... Your faces are familiar but still... I can't recollect.

Mini controlled her chuckle by biting her lips and were enjoying their poor reactions.

Bonavi were looking at her.

Girl1: Are I am Sam... Samriddhi?.... Vaishnavi's bestie?

Neil: Oh... Nice then... I came here because of Vaishnavi only... (showing them that Vaishnavi is standing behind them)... You guys can continue then.... (To Vaishnavi) a.... Chubby.... I am going to Adnan.... (Vaishnavi nodded).... (Neil turned to the girls) Excuse me.

He eyed Mini to come with him and Mini walked to Neil taking side from them.

Vaishnavi: (to Sam) Hi Sam.... (they shared a hug and Vaishnavi held Bobby's hand) Meet my boyfriend Mr Bobby Singh.

Sam: (hugged Bobby) Hi Bobby... Congratulations... (to Vaishnavi) You were in contact with (pointing to Neil) him?

Vaishnavi: No we met some months back.

Sam: (sulking) He doesn't even remember me!

Vaishnavi: Yeah.... Sam you know na... He was....

Sam: 'Shy'!... but he was never shy with you... God knows what equation you have.... Vaise ek baat to bata...