236. Culprits get punished.

Next morning,

Mini sipping tea, got a layer of cream above her lips.

Neil looked at her and had a grin.

Mini: Kya hua?

Neil: (wiping the cream from above her lips by his thumb) You are a kid Mini Madam.... The most cute and adorable one.

Mini: Ha to theek hai na... (wiping the chatni from the corner of his lips) Jaise tum vaisi tumhari Mini Madam.

Neil: Aaj kuch alag hi chehek hai tumhari baaton me.... Aisa kyu?

Mini: Wah wah... Pehle to khud hi bolte ho.... Tum bas khush raho aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe.... aur phir khud hi itne surprised ho?

Neil: (with a cute pout) Aadat nahi hai na ki.... (emphasising teasingly) Mini Madam.... (dramatically) iss nacheez ki baat maan le.

Mini: (getting up) Being sarcastic ha?.... (stepping towards him narrowing her eyes) Let me show you now...

Neil: (getting up and walking backwards) Show me Show me...

Mini: (grinning at him, threw cushion on him) Accha.... See then.

Neil catched the cushion.

Mini ran to him not fastly or swiftly though but just walking in a faster pace.

Bonavi also saw them after they entered after returning from a morning visit to the doctor.

Both smiled seeing them like this.

Neil while running came behind them and Mini came to him.

Mini: Kya hua?.. Dar gaye?..... ha?

Neil: Kyu tum thak gayi?.... h?

They were running around them.

Mini: You!

Neil: Yeah me?

Mini: I'll kill you!

Neil: Uske liye bhi pehle pakadna padega Madam.

Mini stopped getting exhausted with the run and stood breathing heavily keeping her hands on her waist.

Mini: Stop.... it... Thak... gayi... main...

Neil poured a glass of water and forwarded it to her. She holding it sipped slowly.

Neil: (to Bobby) Kya bola dr ne?

Bobby: Stable hai condition... Exertion kam lene ko bola hai.

Mini: (breathing heavily and wiping her sweat) To... Navi... ko kya... ho gya hai?... Kyu... chup... hai yeh?

Vaishnavi: Nahi I am fine... Main apne room me jaa rahi hu...

They nodded as they all knew it is way brave of her to try to overcome and she needs much longer time.

After sometime, Neil got a call. He got up and went to the lawn.

Coming back, he had a huge smile.

Mini: Kya hua?... Itni badi smile?

Neil: Kal jo tumne bravery dikhaayi thi na inspector mam ke saamne... Mam tumse inspire hoke ek baar phir crime spot pe better evidences dhundne gayi thi.... She got to know that there was a street CCTV camera of which the handle had broken and it was hanging at the basement's backside window by mistake and by that coincidence the whole basement was visible from it. Madam got the whole recording and you both don't need to worry even the slightest about the case result... We are going to win the case for sure.

Mini: That's brilliant news.

Neil: Hmm...

.

.