213. Traumatic incident part 13

Mini: I had lost all my strength till then.... Mere paas bilkul taakat nahi bachi thi.... katra barabar bhi nahi....

She cried helplessly. Neil, crossing his arms wrapping her completely, rubbed her arms to soothe her.

Mini: (not more than a barely audible whisper) Phir....

Suddenly her hands and feet got cold as ice. Her grip loosened all of a sudden and Neil felt her body loosened up in a sec.

He was confused, he patted her head lightly but didn't get any response.

Neil: (after clearing his throat) Mini?

He didn't get any reply which scared him. He immediately held her head in his hands and while holding her, looked at her face.

She had fainted and her breathing was getting slower and slower. 

Neil quickly made her lie on the bed and sprinkled water on her face. He rubbed her hands trying to bring her back to consciousness.

Mini gained consciousness and felt her feet being rubbed, she slowly opened her eyes and she looked down. Neil was tensely rubbing her feet. As soon as he turned to glance at her again and saw her eyes opened, he sighed in relief.

Neil: Are you fine?

Mini: H.... (weakly)

Neil made the glucose water again and slowly got her up from the bed by supporting her on his shoulder. Neil made her drink it slowly and she breathed deeply after drinking a quarter of it again, leaving the other half. After keeping the glass aside, Neil saw her breaths getting uneven again.

Mini looked at him and again wrapped her arms around his neck, moving closer to him, crying again.

Neil rubbed her arms hugging her tightly in the same way as before.

Neil: Relax.... Breath in... Breath out... Breath in... Breath out.... Calm down...

Her breaths got normalised again and Neil heard her clearing her throat.

Neil: Aur bhi bolna hai?

Mini: (nodded) Hmmm.... (snuggled on his neck) Itna bol liya hai to aur sahi.... warna phir himmat nahi juta paungi.... aaj bikhar gayi hu to bol lene do.... dobara nahi hoga mujhse...

Neil: (heavy throat) Main sun raha hu...

Mini recalled further feeling shivers. Neil seeing her getting shivers, pulled the blanket and wrapped it around them and rubbed her arms to provide her the warmth she needed.

Her body shrunk due to the deep old fear again. Tears were flowing from his eyes continuously and his whole body was stiffened to control the shivers and trembles he was feeling, he felt the nerves of his head pulsating but he listened.

FLASHBACK

Choking her out of her breath and seeing her getting fearful and her weakness made him laugh at her condition and enjoy her helplessness.

Ritwick: Nakhun chubhaane ka shauk hai tujhe?... Main dikhaata hu nakhun lagaate kaise hai?

He slid his fingers lustfully on her already injured back, scratching her skin, barely covered in the straps of her inner bandeau top.

She felt miserable at his dirty touch. He smirked at her and moved close to her. He let out his evil chuckle. She shut her eyes tightly shrinking her body.