229. Traumatic incident part 29

I WOULD BE UPLOADING THREE PARTS A DAY AT LEAST FOR THIS WEEK. AT 12AM, 12PM AND 6PM. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK. ENJOY READING.

Vaishnavi saw Mini coming towards her.

Vaishnavi: Sorry Mini.... Mujhe aise chillana nahi chahiye tha tujhpe.... Vo bas main sambhaal nahi paayi thi...

Mini: It was just an outburst Navi... I understand... You don't need to feel sorry.

Vaishnavi looked at her with an expression of unexpectedness.

Mini: Uth jaldi se.... pata hai tere pillar ne specially tere liye itna tasty soup banaya hai.

Vaishnavi nodded in a no.

Vaishnavi: Mera man nahi hai...

Mini kept the soup aside and holding her, made her sit up.

Mini: Dekh ab baccho ki tarah nakhre mat kar... Meri baat sunni padegi tujhe... apni choti behen ki baat nahi manegi to kaise chalega.... Jaldi se muh khol.... come on...

Vaishnavi: Mini pls..

Mini: Agar tu mujhe apni choti behen maanti hai to mana nahi karegi tu...

Mini took a spoon and made her drink that.

Vaishnavi little by little drank the soup, looking at her.

Mini kept the bowl aside.

Mini: Aise kya dekh rahi hai?

Vaishnavi: Maine kya kuch nahi bol diya tujhe gusse me... tujhe bolne ka koi matlab bhi nahi tha... par phir bhi tu... 

Mini: Main vahi kar rahi hu jo tune kiya hota agar tu meri jagah hoti aur main teri jagah.... 

Vaishnavi got tears in her eyes and hugged her. 

Mini: Dekh Vaishnavi! Main janti hu jo bhi hua bahot traumatic tha but jab tak tu bolegi nahi tab tak you will be suffering... Mujhe to bol de.... mujhe to bol sakti hai na... I promise I won't judge.

Vaishnavi looked at her eyes.

Mini: Jo bhi tere dimaag me chal raha hai vo bol de... Aaj kuch mat rakh apne andar... Sab nikaal de... main jaanti hu ki tujhse bola nahi jaa raha hoga par phir bhi... main hu na yaha... sun rahi hu tujhe... tu bol...

Mini felt Vaishnavi shivering and her body was getting cold. She put on the blanket on her and caressed her hair.

Vaishnavi finally spoke.

Vaishnavi: 3 saal pehle....

FLASHBACK

Vaishnavi was returning back from the company building when Veer was smoking in the basement. He looked at her and checked her out lustfully. Many a times, Vaishnavi then saw him at the basement but she kept ignoring. Then he started coming in her way to stop her and even tried to touch her. Everytime, she backed off and ran away.

One day, the doorbell of her apartment rang and she opened the door to see him. She was shocked and tried to bang and close the door but he kicked the door and came inside.

She ran to the room and tried to close that door but he forcefully came there too. He himself closed the door, after coming inside and Vaishnavi walked backwards, in grave fear.

He came closer to her and pinned her to a wall. He tore off her sleeves when she tried to push him away. He held her by her arms and she was trembling in fear. He slid his hands on her arms and she somehow gathering all her strength pushed him aside. He fell on the ground. While he was angrily getting up, Vaishnavi held a vase and broke it on his head. He fell down fainting and blood oozed from his head.