263. Arya scared of injections

They reached the hotel and seeing Neil lifting the bags, Ashok asked if he can help and Neil agreed.

They reached their room and kept the stuff on the bed.

Neil: Mini... Jab tak tum meeting me busy ho.... Main Arya ko yaha paas ke clinic me le jaakar tetanus shot dilwa deta hu... Infection na ho jaye... Kal metal ne slit kar diya na.

Looking up at Mini, he saw Mini looking at him with a can-you-really-even-think-of-it.

Neil: What?

Mini: I think tumhe wait karna chahiye.... Meri meeting ke baad main free hu tab chalte hai.

Neil: Ek booster hi to dilaana hai... I can get it done na.

Mini: You know if there is any clinic here?

Neil: No... But I'll find.

Ashok: I'll lead him to nearby one. You don't worry.

Mini: Thanks.

Neil forwarded the car keys to Mini.

Neil: Tum car keys rakh lo then... In case you would need.

Mini: Ahan... You take it... I would be here itself... Hotel walo se baat ho gayi hai.. They said they have the conferrence room available for today.

Neil: Fine.

They left the room and AsMe went ahead while Mini was closing the door.

Mini: Tumne kickboxing sikhi thi tab tumhe defence blocks sikhaaye the kya?

Neil: (unexpectedly confused) H?... Ha... par kyu?

Mini: (shaking her head) Hmm... To socha ja sakta hai..... (patting on his shoulder) Kaam aayenge.. Jao... All the best.

Neil nodded still confused.

Mini took off the headphones Arya had on and pinched her cheeks at her tantrum of listening songs and playing games in Neil's phone in deal of agreeing to remain calmed because of her injuries on legs.

Mini: (pecking on her forehead) Main meeting ke liye ja rahi hu.... Neil ko pareshaan nahi karna.... Be a good girl pls.... Bye.

Arya was confused why she was saying so but nodded

She was chirply talking while Neil drove exactly behind Ashok's car.

.

.

.

.

AsMe led the way to the nearby clinic.

The doctor checked Arya's wounds and told the nurse to give her the injection.

Nurse nodded and came to Arya.

Nurse: This is the form to certify the vaccination.

Neil: Ok.

Neil filled the form and gave it to her.

Nurse took the papers and turned to Arya.

Arya saw her filling the injection and stood up on the bed.

Arya: I.. In.. Injection?... Kyu?

Neil: Arya.. Injection nahi lagwaogi to infection ho sakta hai na?

Arya: (backed off) Nahi... Injection nahi lagwaungi main.

Arya saw her filling the injection and stood up on the bed.

Arya: I.. In.. Injection?... Kyu?

Neil: Arya.. Injection nahi lagwaogi to infection ho sakta hai na?