250. Mineil tease each other

2-3 days later,

Neil was preparing coffee while Mini was sitting on the couch with her laptop. 

Suddenly, Mini kept the laptop aside and almost jumping with excitement came to him.

Mini: Neil..... Neil.... I am so so so happy Neil..... I am so happy.... 

She sprang on him and Neil holding her while leaned on the counter, saw a wholehearted bright smile on her face. Neil smiled noticing that she had a serene peace on her face.

Neil: (caressing her hair) Kis baat pe itni khush ho rahi ho Madam?...

Mini: Mere khwaabo ke aasmaan ko zameen mil gayi Neil!

Neil: (amazed) Really?.... (curiously) How?... Tell me.

Mini: (holding his arms) Camelia ka mail hai.... She is offering me a partnership... She is planning to publish a new magazine series aur vo chahti hai ki.... (circled around holding his arms while laughing in happiness.) Uss magazine series ki puri photography main karu... I can open my own photography firm with a team of people around the world in which she can help me out... No reporting is required and this will have only a deadline to submit and I have all the flexibilities... Koi job jaisa nahi hai yeh... Just 2-3 days of shoots at the destinations and again back to Patiala.... and she will sponsor the travelling for the projects which I can choose whichever I would like to do from her given list.... Other than that.... I can do as many projects as I can handle and complete in the given deadline.... (holding his arms and jumping in excitement) Can anything be better than this?

Neil had a wide grin adoring her so happy and excited.

Neil: Amazing.... (pecked on her forehead) Hamesha aisehi khush rehna... Celebrate kaise karna chahogi Mini Madam?

Mini: Let's make pastries together.

Neil: Pastries?... Raat ke 12 baje?..... Interesting.

They made a pastries and while making the cream, Mini took a little and applied it on his nose. Neil narrowed his eyes and frowned a little with a dramatically annoyed pout and Mini laughed at his expressions.

They decorated the pastries together and Neil adored Mini enjoying doing even the petty mistakes and rectifying it.

The pastries got ready and Neil fed it first to Mini.

Neil: Congratulations.... May you receive all the success and achievement you deserve....

Mini: (getting emotional) Thank you Neil.... Without you this wasn't possible.

Neil: (cupping her face) And with me.... (wiping her tears before it could even fall) This isn't possible... (pecking on her eyes) In pyaari aankhon me aansu nahi... sirf khushi aur pyaar ki jagah hai... 

Mini fed him the pastry lovingly adoring him and his words.

Neil: (tickling her on her neck) Ab to has do...

Mini chuckled and lowered her chin while backing off, keeping the fork on the plate again but Neil wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her closer.

Mini's chest hit on his torso and her ankle rose up with her toes too in air. Her arms wrapped around his neck. 

He danced his fingertips on her waist, tickling her lightly and she wriggled in his arms while laughing crazily.

Mini: Neil.... Ruko na... Neil pls... Neil... pls yaar... bas... ruk jao... 

Seeing it's enough for her, he stopped tickling her and she could relax her body, leaning on him still laughing. Her eyes were closed and their forehead met while Mini breathed deeply to calm down.