257. Mini's unexpressed emotional void.

Meanwhile,

Ashok seeing Mini enragedly sitting in the car with tears in her eyes and driving off, came to Meeta tensely.

Ashok: Meeta... Gaadi me baitho... Mini aankh me aansu lekar nikli hai.... kahin nazar dhundhla gayi to aage accident na ho jaye... Khud gaadi chalaane ki kya zarurat thi emotional hoke... Gussa me vaise bhi kuch dekhti nahi hai.

Meeta told the maid to take care of Mishti while sitting in the car and Ashok drove behind her.

They were on the turn when saw Mini's car stopped and Mini stepped out of it.

They saw Neil too coming out of the car and as soon as he came in front of her and was about to hold her, she fell on her knees, crying with her face in her palms.

They were shocked and they saw Neil too was.

Stepping out of the car, they saw Neil sat on his knees infront of Mini and wrapped his arms around her while she leaned on him. He patted on her head consoling her. 

They walked towards them getting worried but stopped seeing them.

.

.

Neil eyes too got teary when Mini cried leaning on him. 

Mini sniffed in his smell, trying to get a hold on herself and stop the thoughts of her past to roam in her mind but couldn't. 

"Tujhe tere papaji zyada sahi lag rahe hai.... Sach kaha tha Saroj ne... Khoon to unhi ka hai na tu... Rahegi to tu hamesha apne baap ki hi beti na"

"Tum meri beti ho... Mera khoon ho aur hamesha rahogi... Padho kya likha hai ispe... Mini Ashok Khurana... Yahi naam hai tumhara aur yahi rahega puri zindagi bhar.... Khurana khaandaan ki vaaris aur Ashok Khurana ki beti...."

"Main subah aake Mini ko le jaunga... Iska saaman taiyaar rakhna...." 

"Main vahi rahungi jahaan meri Babes rahegi.... aur aapke saath to nahi aa rahi main"

"I am not Mini Khurana anymore.... Only Mini... Sirf Mini.... Khurana is out"

"Hello Hanuman Uncle... Aap Ashok Khurana ko dhund rahe the na?... Aapka mujrim mil gaya hai."

"Apna dhyaan rakhna Mini Beta... Hmm?"

"Rahegi to tu hamesha apne baap ki hi beti na"

She rose up a little on her knees and wrapped her arms around Neil's neck, snuggling to him, hiding her face in the crook of his neck with her arms wrapped tighter around his neck.

Mini's cries was getting louder and Neil couldn't understand her sudden breakdown.

He bent down his face and rested his chin on her temple. He slid his arm under her overcoat and rubbed her back to console her.

Her hard sobs and heavy gasps in between her cries which he felt on his neck, increased his worry.

He too had his eyes closed while consoling her. 

Feeling her breaths trying to get normalised again in between her loud cries starting to get calmer, Neil rubbed her back and stroked her hair gently. 

Mini eventually calmed down and slowly parted with her head lowered while taking sobs.

Neil wiped her tears still looking at her. He tugged her handbag which was hanged across her shoulder and opening it, took out the tiny waterbottle he told her to keep it with her, to take the medicines she carried as precautions, if any such situation arises.