260. Mini talks to AsMe

Next morning,

Mini woke up, again almost on Neil. 

His one hand was on her shoulder, wrapped around her and another hand was on her bare abdomen under her shirt as he was pressing and massaging her gently when sleep took over him.

She slid herself off him and removed hair strands from his face.

She glanced at the window to see the weather was cloudy and dark. Sort of early morning type.

She looked back at Neil. In messy hair and tired face, smiling while sleeping, he looked so cute, adorable and obviously charming too.

Her smile widened when she slid her fingers on his jawline and he sighed in sleep, holding her closer.

Hearing a knock on the door, she stood up without disturbing his sleep. Yawning and rubbing her eyes, she opened the door.

She opened her eyes but then saw Ashok and Meeta.

They were surprised to see her in a sleeveless satin shirt with shorts reaching her mid thighs. Her hair messed up and she was rubbing her eyes.

Mini: Aap log yahan?... Itni subah subah...

Ashok: Tumne kaha tha kal..... aaj aane ke liye... phone nahi lag raha tha to hume laga kahin  kaam ke liye nikal na jao.

Mini was still a little drowsy and she frowned irritatedly.

Mini: (turned behind to see the clock and rubbed her eyes to see clearly) Par itni subah...

Ashok: 10 baj raha tha to... 

Mini opened her eyes with a jerk.

Mini: 10?... (looking at the clock) Yeah right... (stepped to her bag and took out her phone to find it discharged again) Shit yaar...

She plugged in the charger and switched it on. She read a few messages, sighed and replied back before turning.

Mini: Par aap log baad me call kar lete to bhi chalta... Flights to kharaab mausam ki wajah se delay ho gayi hai na saari.

Ashok: Sorry... par... Tumne kaha tha ki kabhi nahi milogi agar aaj nahi mile to isiliye samajh nahi aaya time aur baad me aakar risk lene ki himmat nahi thi...

Meeta: Hum baad me aate hai.

Mini: a... Ruko... Aa hi gaye ho to.... ruk jao.... thodi der wait karlo... main ready hokar aati hu... phir neeche restaurant me baithke baat karte hai.

Both nodded.

Mini: Aa jao andar.

They came inside and saw Arya sleeping on the extra single bed and Neil sleeping on one side of the double bed.

The couch had two suitcases open and things were messed up a little. She shifted the suitcases aside to make space for them.

They sat and saw Mini went to the bathroom taking her clothes after gulping down some medicines.

Almost a few mins later, Mini came out rubbing her hair with the towel. Jerking back her hair, some droplets fell on Neil's face. A sleepy grunt escaped his mouth and he turned the other side in sleep, tugging the comforter on his face.

Neil: (still in deep sleep due to tiredness) Ammhmnk... Miiini... 5 min aur pls.

Mini shaked her head at his antics and dried her hair with the hair dryer and made a messy bun when heard another knock at the door.

Mini opened the door and it was their breakfast.

Mini took the tray and thanked the waiter once while closing the door and kept the breakfast on the table.