237. Enjoying Juhu beach

After their flight landed Mumbai, they went to Neil's apartment.

Entering the flat,

Neil: (To Bonavi) Tum dono niche ke rooms me ruk jao.... hum upar ruk jayenge..... Make yourself comfortable and kitchen upar hai just after the stairs.... Ek pair of keys yaha hai to kahin bahar jaana ho to yeh lekar jaana... aur dusri mere paas already hai... to tension mat lena agar kho bhi jaaye to...

They nodded. Vaishnavi was feeling pain in her lower abdomen like it happened usually everyday so she took a pain killer and slept.

Mineil went to the upper floor and there was a single room adjacent to the kitchen and dining area and other that that it was terrace area separated by the glass panels of the room, curtained halfway. Neil kept their luggage there.

After freshening up, Mini opened the glass panel and walked till the parapet of the terrace. Beach was visible from there. The sun still had time to set but was red enhancing the beauty of the view.

A cool breeze entered and Mini spread her arms wide feeling the fresh air.

Neil smiled at her and backhugged her from behind.

Mini raised her head and looking at him, wrapped her arm around his neck, leaning her back on him.

Mini: Kitna peaceful lagta hai na aise...

Neil: Hmm...

Mini: Kahin baahar chalein?... Pls?

Neil: Tum thaki nahi ho?

Mini: Flight me to so hi rahi thi na main... I don't even know ki flight ne take off kab kiya and land kab hui... chalo na... I swear I am really fine...

Neil: Ok... Chalte hai.

Mini smiled excitedly.

Neil: Par aise nahi... (she frowned and Neil chuckled) Mera matlab tha.... kuch comfortable pehen lo... beach pe chalte hai...

Mini: Cool!...

She changed into a knee length full sleeve frock and came out of the bathroom when Neil went inside to change.

She was combing her hair into a bun but seeing herself in the mirror, she was able to see the slit scars on her calves. As the frock had deep back, the deeper scratch scars and the bruise scar was also visible on her back. Her smile faded a little but she took a deep breath as Neil had said to try to overcome.

Neil came out of the bathroom wearing a half pant and a loose beach shirt. He saw Mini getting conscious about her appearance.

Mini didn't made her bun but let her hair loose, covering her back and tugged the hair strands from the front into the pin making a puff.

Neil: (backhugging her) You are looking beautiful.... (pecked on her cheek) Mini Madam.

Mini smiled at him. Neil picked his phone and metal wallet and they came down from the building.

Neil went to the watchman and took a key from him.

Neil holding her hand took her to a car and opened the door for her. Mini was confused.

Mini: Yeh car?

Neil: Baitho na.... rent pe li hai 3 din ke liye.... agency ko bola tha watchman ko keys dene ke liye.

Mini: Nice.

Neil drove till Juhu beach.

Neil: Take off your shoes and then step out. Relax karne ka try karna.... bahot maza aayega...

Mini took off her shoes and saw Neil too did so.

They walked on the wet and cool sand barefoot with the tides touching their feet and the smell of the beach, not only the water but also the different food items being cooked on the beachside stalls were all so serene and relaxing.