222. Traumatic incident part 22

Neil brought a set of clothes for her, precisely sleeveless shirt and her shorts.

He also got a non-transparent dupatta as he knew it's required.

After closing the latch of the door, He sat beside her with the first aid kit and her clothes.

Neil gave her shorts to her.

Neil: Main turn ho jaata hu... meri aankhein band hai.... tum pehen lo.... Hmm?

Mini: (sitting up again) Hmm... (Neil turned the other side, closing his eyes and she said after wearing her shorts) Ho gaya.

Neil turned to her again. She was a little awkward and feeling weird.

Neil: (raising her face) Mini.... Calm down.... Hmm?

Mini nodded slowly.

Neil held her by her shoulder and made her lie on the bed comfortably turning her sideways. She was looking at him through the mirror.

Heere Moti Main Na Chahun
Main Toh Chahun Sangam Tera

Neil had tears in his eyes while applying the ointment on her cuts. 

As the ointment reacted, she breathed in to control the slight pain and Neil slowly blowed to reduce her pain. 

Feeling his fingers and his blow on her cuts, Mini sighed lightly.

Main Toh Teri Saiyyan
Tu Hai Mera

Neil: (clearing his throat) Comfortable hai?

Mini: Hmm...

She rested her back on the bed and was looking at him with her wet eyes filled with trust.

He opened the bathrobe's belt knot. He saw her shivering lightly.

Neil: Mini?.... Tum theek ho?

Saiyyan Saiyyan
Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyar Se
Aaraam Se Mar Jaaun

Mini: Hona chahti hu.... Aaj... (breathed deeply)... Aaj main theek hona chahti hu.... (again took a deep breath)... Main theek ho jaungi na Neil?.... Tum mujhe theek kar doge na?

Neil nodded assuringly.

Neil: (caressed her head and patted lightly) Agar mere tumhe touch karne se tum theek feel kar paa rahi ho... to I assure you Mini... I won't back off.... par agar tumhe zara sa bhi uncomfortable lage.... you will speak up... Hmm?

Aaja Chanda Baahon Mein
Tujhmein Hi Gum Ho Jaaun Main

She nodded and closed her eyes, surrendering herself completely to him, moved her hands and rested them on the bed at her either sides.

He put on the dupatta on her. His fingers slid on her shoulder to her arms taking off her bathrobe from her arms and her breaths was getting deeper.

Tere Naam Mein Kho Jaaun
Saiyaan Saiyaan

Neil being her true gentleman, before taking off the bathrobe, covered her front body completely by the dupatta.

He held her wrist and kept her hand on her chest to hold on the dupatta.

Neil: Thoda uth paogi? 

Mini nodded and as her one hand was on her chest to hold on the dupatta, Neil hesitantly kept his hand on around her bare shoulders to raise her up. 

Taking off her bathrobe from under her, he supporting her, keeping his hand at her bare mid back let her lie down again. 

Mere Din Khushi Se Jhoomein
Gaayein Raatein

Meetha sa Ruhani ISHQ (Sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara