197. Mini dances in rain

At evening, Mini woke up and realised being in Neil's arms. She moved her face back and saw him sleeping with a tired yet relaxed face. He looked so cute while sleeping tiredly with a smile on his face.

Mini holding his face by his jawline traced her beard line with her thumb and slid it on his cheek bone.

She liked to feel his face's skin on the pad of her thumb and so she used to slid it like that whenever she saw him sleeping like that.

This time Neil also woke up but before he could open his eyes felt her thumb running on his cheek slowly. He was able to hear her whispers which would not be able to wake him up and he would have missed on that.

Mini: I can't even tell you how cute you look when you after getting tired, sleep so relaxedly wrapped in my arms. Dil to karta hai... tum bas aisehi sote raho aur main tumhe dekhti rahu... I love adoring you like this while you are asleep everytime.

Neil was surprised at her whispery confession and couldn't control his blush and smile coming on his face.

Mini got a little suspicious on him as normally his smile didn't got so much wide like it is now and he had a tinge of crimson on his cheek too which wasn't his habit before.

Mini: Neil... Tum jag gaye ho na?

Neil nodded slowly and opened his eyes.

Mini: Meri baatein sun rahe the?.... Aise kisi ki baatein sunna galat baat hoti hai...

Neil: Meri Mini ki baatein to sun hi sakta hu main... I didn't knew you adore me while sleeping.

Mini blushed lightly and Neil chuckled.

Neil: (keeping his hand on hers on his cheek) Aise sharmaati hui bahot pyaari lagti ho... kaha hai na meine tumse.... aise sharmaaya mat karo.... mera dil dhadakna bhul jayega kisi din tumhare chakkar me...

Mini laughed.

Mini: So cheesy ha.... Isse zyada cheesy nahi ho sakta tha iss situation me kuch...

Both got up and Neil chuckled too.

Mini opened the curtains and saw it was evening.

Mini: Shaam ho gayi sote sote Neil Oberoi... Ab kuch jaldi se banate hai.... Mujhe bahot bhook lag rahi hai...

Neil: Hmm... Chalo Mini Madam.

Both walked to the kitchen.

They cooked dinner together ate it through each other's hands chuckling and smiling while adoring each other.

Neil: To ab?

Mini: Matlab?

Neil: Ab..... kaam kitna baaki hai tumhara?

Mini: Ab sirf un photos ko creatively aur innovative way me describe karke submit karni hai... uske baad ek baar submission ka confirmation lena hai phir kuch formalities hongi...... phir project finish.....waapis patiala.

Neil: Hmm... Nice..... Restaurant ka kaam kaha tak pahucha?

Mini: Cleaning wagera ka maine helpers ko bola tha... ho sakta hai 2-3 din me ho jaaye pura clean.

Neil: Hmm... Kal tumhe office chodta hua chala jaunga ek baar dekhne.

Mini: Ok.... Jo bhi changes karne hai vo visualize kar lena.... Ek baar cleaning ho jaaye to aage baat kar lena hai constructural changes ke liye kisi contractor se.

Neil: Done.

Penny returned back from her college and Vaishnavi too returned after an hour or so.

Mini was lying on the couch with her head on Neil's lap and a laptop on hers and Neil was caressing her head while reading a book.