5 Third Floor

Neville began the lift off from the ground.

"Mr. Longbottom." Madame Hooch yelled as he rose higher.

"Neville, what are you doing?" Hermione asked.

"We're not supposed to take off yet." Another kid said.

"Aah!" Neville tried to make the broom go down.

"M-M-Mr. Long— Mr. Longbottom!" Madame Hooch called as Neville began to fly forward.

"Down! Down!" Neville cried but it was no use.

"Careful Neville!" Harry yelled.
We watched Neville's broom fly uncontrollably up.

"Come back down this instant!" Madame Hooch demanded.

"I don't think he can." I say.

The broom shakes Neville, hitting the wall, flying like crazy. He shot towards us.

"Mr. Longbottom!" Madame Hooch took out her Wand but Neville didn't stop. Madame Hooch dove out of the way as we all scattered.
The broom flew over a statue at the top of a tower. The statue was holding a spear. Neville's robes got caught pulling him from the broom.

We ran towards him as he hung.

"Help!" Neville shouted.
His robe began to rip and soon he fell, his robes got stuck on something else one the way down before ripping again and he crashed the the ground.

"Everyone out of the way!" Madame Hooch ordered. We cleaned a path and she ran to the boy on the ground. "Come on. Get up."

"Ow! Ow!" Neville cried as Madame Hooch turned him around.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy. Come on now. Up you get." Madame Hooch helped Neville up. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch.'"
Madame Hooch walked off.

"Did you see his face?" Draco laughed tossing Neville's rememberall. "Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he would have remembered to fall on his fat ass."

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry stepped forward.

"No." Draco turned to face Harry. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Draco stepped on his broom and rose up. "How about on the roof? What's the matter, Potter? A bit beyond your reach?" Draco asked high in the air.

"Harry, no way." Hermione stopped him as he started climbing on his broom. "You heard what Madame Hooch said. Besides, you don't even know how to fly." Harry ignored Hermione and flew up to meet Draco. "What an idiot."

"Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry shouted.

"Is that so?" Draco smiled. Harry flew for Draco but he dodged. "Have it your way, then." Draco threw the ball through the air. Harry shot forward after it.
Harry soon came back with the remembrall in hand. We all ran cheering over to him excitedly.

"You did it." I smile.

"Good job Harry. That was wicked." Kids congratulated.

"Harry Potter." We turned around to see Professor McGonagall. "Follow me."
Everyone was quiet as Harry walked after her.

————

   "Seeker?" Ron questioned Harry surprised as we walked through the hall. "But first years never make the house teams."