31 The Quidditch World Cup

This had been the best summer I had ever had. I stayed with my real Father. I want lost and confused I was with my real family. I was acknowledge, I was loved.

I went to the Weasley's before school started. I arrived there a couple hours before dawn. I found Hermione there as well.

    "Do you know if Harry is here?" I asked her.

      "Mrs. Weasley told me he's asleep in Ron's room. I was just about to wake them up." Hermione said.

I walked up the stairs to Ron's room. Hermione held a candle providing us with light. We entered Ron's room both of the boy's were asleep. But Harry restless, I guessed he was having a nightmare.

    "Harry." I say gently shaking him and Hermione went over to Ron. "Harry!"

His eyes shot open, he looked at me frightened for a brief moment before grabbing his glasses and putting them on.

    "Are you all right?" I ask worried.

     "(Y/n). Bad dream." He told me. "When did you get here?"

    "Just now. Same as Hermione. You?" I wonder.

    "Last night." Harry sat up.

I look over to see Hermione finally getting Ron to open his eyes. 

   "Bloody hell." He said pulling up the covers.

    "Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep!" Hermione told the boys as she walked to the door. "Come on, Ron! Your Mother said breakfast's ready!"

I say is Ron where is back in bed and I follow Hermione out.

The boys soon came down for a quick breakfast and then we were off. Me, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry, Fred and George.
We all followed Mr. Weasley as he let us into the country. The sun just barely peeking over the horizon.

    "Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry asked as we walked into the forest.

    "Don't know." Ron groaned still not fully awake. "Hey, Dad. Where are we going?"

   "Haven't the foggiest! Keep up!" Mr. Weasley answered.

   "Arthur!" A man called. "It's about time, Son."

    "Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Mr. Weasley looked back at Ron who conveniently yawned at that moment. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry."

A boy jumped down from the tree above lending beside Amos. I must say he was quite good looking. He was a cup a couple years older than us to send him in the halls a couple times.

     "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley shook Cedric's hand.

    "Yes, Sir." Cedric smiled.

Hermione looked over at me. Ginny, I Hermione all shared the same look.

We continued walking is Cedric and Mr. Weasley lead the way.

"Yes, it's just over there." Amos called as we climbed up a hill towards a manky boot.

"Shall we?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Oh, yeah." Amos nodded.

"We don't want to be late." Mr. Weasley said.

"Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself in a good position." Amos instructed.

I wasn't quite sure what it was, but by now I got into the habit of pretending I knew what things were, and just hoped that I would find out what it actually was. Everybody stood around the boot. I got down beside Hermione and we both play store hands on it.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked confuse.

"That isn't just any manky old boot." Fred said.

"It's a Portkey." George said.

"Time to go!" Amos called.

"What's a Portkey?" Harry asked.
Everyone else made sure they at least had a finger on the boot all except Harry, who still stood there, confused.

"Ready! After three. One, two..." Amos counted.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley yelled.
Harry reached forward, grabbing hold of the boot just as Amos finished counting. We spent around quickly, lifting off into the air. We all yelled as the world spun around us.

"Let go kids." Mr. Weasley told us.

"What?!" I asked, why would I let go we were spinning through the air.

"Let go!" Mr. Weasley yelled.

I listened let go of the boot. I flew off, screaming, same as Hermione, Ron and Harry. We fell until we hit the ground.
I granted at the impact, but pretty quickly pushed myself up, unharmed. I look up to see Cedric, Amos, and Mr. Weasley, walking down from the air and landing peacefully on their feet.

"I'll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Mr. Weasley smiled.

"Thanks." I smile as Cedric offers me a hand and pulls me up.

"Go on, look at that!" Mr. Weasley said.
I join the others as we looked over the hill. Down below hundreds of tents lining the hills below. There is cheerful music, playing and people everywhere, waving flags, laughing and enjoy themselves. "Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Stay together! Keep up, girls!" Mr. Weasley told us as we ripped our way through the crowds of people in many tents. There's were so many things going on. They were some people on brooms zipping overhead.
Mr. Weasley brought us to stop at a small looking tent.

"Home sweet home." He smiled pulling back the opening. Fred and George went in first. I don't understand how we are going to fit in such a tiny thing. It looked that it could barely fit three. No chance of getting. Mr. Weasley, Ginny, Harry, I, Hermione, Ron, Fred and George all inside comfortably.

I entered the tent and was instantly shocked. It was bigger on the inside. It could be a small house. They were in a bunk's for us all. There was even a kitchen and apparently a bathroom.

"Girls, choose a bed and unpack." Mr. Weasley told us. "Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry."

"Get out of the kitchen!" Fred, and George said, in unison.

"Feet off the table." Mr. Weasley told Fred and George.

"Feet off the table." The two boys repeated in unison again.

I was with Hermione and Ginny and walked over to where we would be sleeping. There was one bunkbed and one separate bed and the little area.

"Top." I smile, throwing my bag that had a few clothes in it, up.

Hermione smiled and sat on the bottom bunk, and Ginny took the single bed.

Ginny tossed a pillow up at me, and I threw one back at her return. We laughed and I started to unpack. I didn't bring much only really a change of clothes.