32 The Dark Mark

The sun was setting when we walked over to the stadium. It was large. Dug into the ground with bright, blinding lights. Seats lined the sides going up to the top. And it was filled of the cheers of people.

"Blimy, Dad. How far up are we?" Ron asked if we had already walked up many stairs, but they were still more to come.

"Well, put it this way." My head shot over to see Lucius Malfoy, Draco was behind him. "If it rains... you'll be the first to know."

"Father and I are in the ministers box... by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Has Draco spoke is too easy turned around and start up the stairs Fred and George going up next.

"Don't boast, Draco." Lucius of his stuff in his Son's chest. "There's no need with these people."

Harry went to turn around but Lucius Malfoy reach to step up, catching the teeth of the snake head that he had on top of it on Harry's jumper preventing him from moving. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Lucius gave Harry a smile and removed his staff freeing Harry.

The others continued up the stairs.

"Mr. Malfoy! I'll have you know, I don't care much for Pure bloods nor am I fond of them. But as it happens, I am a Black. And here's a funny bit of information. Malfoy's, they are just rich, but Black's, they were practically royalty." I give them a smile at Lucius scowled, and I walked off, running up the stairs after the others.

The game was wonderful, we were at the very top, and I say it was a great view. Everyone was cheering for the Irish, except for Ron, who pulled Harry into cheering for the Bulgarians as well. Apparently they had the best Seeker in the world, Viktor Krum. People in the crowd chanting his name loudly.

In the end, the Irish won, it was a long game. Krum actually did catch the Snitch but his team was behind by way too many points. All he did by catching the Snitch was end the game.

We were back in the tent. Fred and George were dancing around, waving the Irish flag singing gibberish.

   "There's no one like Krum." Ron stood up in between the boys.

    "Krum?" Fred questioned.

    "He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." Ron described.

    "Dumb Krum?" George and Fred repeated as they circled run with the flag of the Irish flapping like birds.

    "He's more than an athlete." Ron said as Fred put the Irish flag over Ron's head. Ron pulled it off and continued. "He's an artist."

    "I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny smiled.

    "Shut up." Ron pushed her off.

   "Viktor, I love you." Fred and George sang and I joined in. "Viktor, I do." Harry joined in as well. "When we're apart my heart. beats only for you!"

I could hear it the cries of people outside and explosions only at the moment they sounded kind of happy.

   "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred said.

    "Stop! Stop it!" Mr. Weasley said seriously as he broke Ron and George's play fight apart. Something is clearly not right.

    "What's happening?" I ask.

    "It's not the Irish. We've got to get out of here. Now!" Mr. Weasley said.

We didn't have time to pack we just ran out and clearly something was going terribly wrong.
People were running and screaming, pushing through everyone.

    "GET OUT, IT'S THE DEATH EATERS!" I heard a man scream in the distance.

   "Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Mr. Weasley instructed. There's a loud boom, tent's were set ablaze. "Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility!"
It was pure chaos as people were fleeing for their lives.

    "GO!" Mr. Weasley yelled.

    "Harry!" I call to him.
I start running Harry behind me as I tried to keep close to the Weasley's. My eyes landed on a group of people walking, they were in all black, tall pointy hats, they wore masks and carried torches I suspect they were the Death Eaters. I heard them chanting something but I didn't understand what it was.

I caught up with the others, but I couldn't see Harry with me. I looked behind to see him attempting to push through. But with the crowd of people that just running. He was pushed further away.

   "HARRY!" I scream. "Harry!"

    "(Y/N)!" Hermione yells as a fall and lose hold of her hand. She was unable to come back and help me, and she was being pushed forward by the people.
There's no chance of me making getting back to the others through this.
I changed into a dog, I don't think anybody would be paying attention to where they were stepping. It was really easy to maneuver through the feet. But I didn't stop me getting kicked a couple times. I would have a couple bruises. One problem with being a dog I couldn't see above the people all I could see the legs running past me. I was trying to find Harry that was very difficult. I don't know how long I was looking goodbye now the fire has stopped burning in the sky is filled with smoke. There was a burnt skeletons of the tents left. Everybody else was gone, and it was quite. I walked in the direction of the Portkey hoping that Harry had made it back.

    "Harry! (Y/n)!" I heard, two familiar voice's call. I ran over and see Hermione and Ron.

I walked up to them changing into myself, Ron jumped startled. Hermione ran up and gave me a hug.
    "We were worried. Where were you?" Hermione asked.

    "I was looking for Harry. You haven't found him yet?" I ask them obviously knowing the answer.

    "No." Hermione shook her head.

   "He's gonna be here somewhere." I say.

I looked to Ron, but I caught him staring up at the sky. I looked up to see what the matter was, and I saw it. The Dark Mark. The snake moved around the scull in the night sky.

    "We have to find Harry." I say. Hermione nodded, and we continued through the ashes.

    "Harry! Harry!" we called.

    "Where are you?" Ron yelled.

     "Harry!" Hermione called.