22 The Marauders Map

It was winter now, and time for another Hogsmade trip. Harry and I weren't allowed to go because we didn't have our slips signed, but that doesn't mean we weren't gonna go.
After the group left Harry and I got under his Dad's Invisibility Cloak and walked out.
We were just passing by Fred and George when they came up on us. One grabbed Harry at the other grabbed me, dragging us.

    "Let us go." I asked, the Cloak still over him, but not me.

     "Clever." Fred said.

"But not clever enough." George told us.

"We've got a better way." Fred said.

"Guys come on we're trying to get to Hogsmade." Harry told them.

"We know." The boys said together.
They brought us to a stairwell. "We'll show you a quick away."

"If you pipe down." George told us.

"What are you doing?" Harry practically yelled.

"Shh." Fred handed us an empty parchment.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asked.

"What's this rubbish?' he says. That there is a secret to our success." Fred told him.

"It's a wrench giving it to you believe me." George said.

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred told us. "George if you will."

George took out his wand and placed it on the parchment. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Suddenly words appeared on the paper.

"Messrs. Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs... are proud to present the Marauders Map." I read aloud.

"We owe them so much." George admitted.

Harry opened the Map and looked inside, it was Hogwarts.

"Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that—" Harry realized, but we spotted a name tag with Dumbledore pacing, his office.

"No. Is that really—?" I question.

"Dumbledore." Fred nodded .

"In his study." George said.

"Pacing. Does that a lot?" Fred told us.

"So you mean this Map shows—" Harry spoke.

"Everyone." George said.

"Everyone?" I question.

"Where they are." Fred said.

"What they're doing." George said.

"Every minute."

"Of every day."

"Brilliant! Where did you get it?" Harry looked up at the two.

"From Filch's Office. of course the first year." Fred smiled.

"There are seven secret passageways out of the castle." George explained.

"Weed recommend this one." They both pointed to the same spot.

"The one eyed witch passageway leads you to Honeydukes." George told us.

"Hurry filch is heading this way." Fred pointed.

"Oh, and don't forget. When you're done, just give it a tap and say: mischief managed." George gave to tap, and the writing disappeared, leaving in a plane parchment. "Otherwise anyone can read it."

————

We followed the instructions and made it to the seller. As soon as we were out pulled on the Cloak. The candy shop was amazing everything looked incredible.
I stole a lollypop from Neville as we were leaving.

We walked through the town to find Hermione and Ron.

We spot them looking at the Shrieking Shack in the distance but we also saw Draco and two of his friends.

I hide behind a tree as Harry threw a snowball.

Draco and the others turned to see were the snowball came from but saw no one.

"Who's there?" He asked.

Harry threw another and more followed as they stumbled back.

"Don't just stand there do something!" Draco pushed Crabbe.

"What?!" Crabbe asked confused.

I wave my hand causing Crabbe's trousers to fall as Harry pulls the other boy's hat over his eyes.

Crabbe tried to pull his pants back up, but Harry held them down before kicking forward.

He grabbed the others scarf spinning him around. As I caused Draco to fall backwards. Harry they let the boy fall before grabbing Draco's feet pulling him in the direction of the Shrieking Shack.

"What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron called.

When Harry let Draco go all the boys quickly got up running away scared.

Harry then played with Ron's hat and Hermione's hair.

"Harry!" She smiled as Harry pulled off the Cloak. I step out laughing.

"Bloody hell." Ron said. "That was not funny."

"It was hilarious." I laughed.

————

"Those weasels." Ron said as we walked through Hogsmade after tell them about the Map. "Never told me about any Marauder's Map."

"But Harry and (Y/n) aren't going to keep it. They're going to turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione told us.

"Oh, sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, look who it is, Madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her." Hermione said referring to a woman with wild curly hair in front of the three broomstick.

    "That's not true." Ron denied.

My eyes fell on Professor McGonagall and the Minister of Magic, Cornelius stepping out carriage.

    "I'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" Madam Rosmerta stepped up to Cornelius.

    "We... have... We have a killer on the loose." Cornelius reasoned.

    "Oh, Sirius Black in Hogsmade!" Madam Rosmerta said as if he was mad. "And what would bring him here?"
Cornelius whispered something.

    "Harry Potter and (Y/n) Black?!" Madam Rosmerta practically shouted.

    "Shhh." Cornelius said before going inside.
I look to my side to see Harry completely gone. I looked in the snow as footprints led inside.
    "Harry!" I called after him as the three of us ran to the door but the talking heads didn't allow any underaged Wizards today so we were forced to wait outside.

———

We waited for a while until Harry came running out still until the Cloak. He didn't stop and ran through carollers knocking them over.
I quickly got up from the bench running after Harry apologizes to the knocked over people first.

I followed his footprints to the place where we found Ron and Hermione.
I could hear Harry sobbing. I walked up to the rock gently pulling off the Cloak. Hermione stood behind me.

    "Harry what happened?" I asked.

     "He was their friend... and he betrayed them. HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!" Harry yelled I knew exactly what he was talking about, we all did.

    "I'm gonna go." I stand up.

     "(Y/n)..." Hermione reached for me.

     "It's best if I do." I walk off still listening to Harry's voice.

    "I hope he finds me. 'Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him!"

I change into a dog and walk back to the castle.