27 Werewolf

Harry and I ran for Peter but we were both pulled back by Hermione.

     "Remus! Remus!" My Dad yelled, I watched as Lupins shirt split and he grew taller. "RUN! RUN!"
We huddled together as his face grew and he threw Sirius back, now fully a Werewolf.
He was skinny almost sick looking. He crouch whimpering.

   "Come on." Harry said as we started to walk back.

    "Wait. Wait." Hermione told us.

     "Hermione!" Ron said his voice full of fear as she walked up to the Werewolf.

   "Bad idea." I whisper but she wasn't listening.

    "Professor?" Hermione questioned. Lupin stopped whimpering and looked up at Hermione. "Professor Lupin?"
The whimper then turned into a howl. Hermione stumbled back, I pull her over to us.

    "Nice doggy. Nice doggy!" Ron shook as Lupin looked at us.

    "There you are, Potter!" Snape climbed out of the hole and stood in front of us. Lupin growled and Snape turned around. At the sight of the Werewolf he put his arms around us as he faced it shielding us.

Lupin raised a hand and swung. Hermione screamed as we fell.
Before Lupin could do anything else a large black dog jumped on him knocking him over. We quickly started up Snape keeping himself in front.
Sirius growled at Lupin as Sirius stood in front of us. I was scared but not for myself even though I should be, I was scared for my Dad.

Lupin ran for Sirius and Sirius ran for Lupin crashing in the middle, biting each other. Lupin soon threw Sirius down and turned back towards us. Sirius jumped in front. Lupin stared at my Father, murder in his eyes.
I broke out from the others walking towards the Werewolf.

    "Black, get back here." Snap reached for me.

Sirius stood in front of me wanting me to go back.
Lupin lunged, I jumped changing into a dog knocking Lupin back. We roll on the ground. I bite Lupin's arm. He grabs hold of me claws digging into my skin as he threw me away.

Sirius bites Lupin catching his attention before running off with the Werewolf following him.

    "Sirius!" Harry yelled running after my Father.

    "Come back here, Potter." Snape called but he ignored.

I run after Harry. I stop beside Harry as we see Lupin lifting up my Dad and throwing him into a rock. We run forward as Lupin lifts his arm.
Harry threw a stone hitting the Werewolf in the head.
He turned to us letting out a roar.

I step in front of Harry growling as Lupin approached. But he came to a stop as we herd a howl in the distance, it called again before Lupin answered and ran towards it.
I look forward to seeing the black dog change back into a man stumbling off.

I change back into myself. My arm was badly bleeding but I didn't care. I grabbed Harry's hand and we ran forward entering the forest.
I spotted my Dad laying by a lake. We run over to him.

    "Sirius!" Harry yelled.

     "DAD!" I scream as I stumbled to the ground beside him. I turn him over trying to wake him up.

Everything suddenly felt very cold, I look out to see the water turn to ice, everything felt dark and lonely like everything good was gone and only a distant memory.

My Father's eyes shot open as his breath heavily his eyes filled with fear before he fell unconscious. I look up to see hundreds of Dementors above us. One flew low down passing over my Dad before flying back up.

    "Expecto Patronum!" Harry yelled. I bright light came out from his wand keeping the Dementors back. But Harry couldn't hold it forever.

I yell as one passes by me and I tumble to my knees. I don't remember much after that because my vision soon faded to black.

—————

My eyes slowly blink open. I was no longer outside, I was laying in a bed in the hospital wing.
I looked down to see a bandage around my left arm. I turn to my side to see Hermione standing and in the bed next to her was Harry.

"Listen they've captured Sirius." Hermione told us. "Any minute the Dementors are gonna perform the Kiss."

"They're gonna kill him?" Harry asked as we both urgently sat up.

"No. It's worse. Much worse. They're going to suck out his soul." Hermione said.

I was more panicked and worried. The doors opened and Professor Dumbledore entered.
Hermione Harry and I walked up to him.

"Headmaster, you got to stop them." Hermione told him.

"They've got the wrong man." I say.

"It's true. Sirius is innocent." Harry said.

"It's Scabbers who did it." I turned to Ron for the first time. He was sitting in a hospital bed with his leg, propped up and pillows, it was wrapped in a cast.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore questioned.

"He's my rat, Sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my Brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl—" Ron explained a long way.

"But we know the truth." I cut him off. "Please, you have to believe us."

"I do, Miss Black. But I'm sorry to say that the word of four 13-year-old Wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore said, then walked past us towards Ron. He stopped beside Ron's bed, and rested his hand on Ron's interest leg. One whimpered in pain. "A child's voice, however, honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten to listen." Dumbledore patted Ron's leg is the poor boy tried not to cry out.
There was a chime from the clock tower.

Dumbledore left Ron's bedside, keeping his eyes forward towards the big clock. "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you will do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think." Dumbledore turned around, and just as he reached the doors, he faced us again. "Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be wise place to begin. Good luck."

"What's the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked. And I agreed with him fully. I had no idea what Dumbledore just said it all seems like nonsense to me.

"Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can't walk..." Hermione told him, took out a golden chain that she had around her neck. She put it over top Harry in mine as well, and fiddled with the strange thing it had.
Harry went to touch it, but Hermione just slapped his hand away as she spun it. I looked up and everything moved fast. People were zooming past us, and soon I got brighter people continue to zoom past until Hermione removed the chain for our necks.