37 Potter Stinks

I sat against a tree beside Harry as he looked at Neville's book. Neville stood in the black like looking at plants.

"Amazing. Amazing!" Neville said to himself.

"Neville." Harry called. "You're doing it again."

"Oh, right, sorry." Neville apologized.

"Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs?" I questioned as I read the title out loud.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea." Neville smiled.

"Well, that's awfully kind of him." I say looking at the book.
I look up at Neville as he waves. Harry and I turn to see Ron and Ginny and Hermione approaching.

We stand up as Hermione walks up to Harry. Ron kept a distance with Ginny behind him.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him... that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you." Hermione thought hard to get everything right.
A smile spread across my lips as I find it hard not to laugh at the complicated riddle.

"Is that right? Well, you— what?" Harry asked.

"Uh...." Hermione thought and ran back to Ron.
Ron whispered to her and she returned. "Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you.

"Well, you can tell Ronald-" Harry started.

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione yelled and turned around, walking to Ginny and the three left. Ron glaring at Harry before he turned around.

————

    "Dragons?! You're joking. It's like they want you to be killed." I say as Harry explains what Hagrid showed him last night as we walk through the halls.

     "I thought you liked dragons?" Harry asked.

    "I do. But using dragons in the tournament, for a task, it's absurd. These creatures may be beautiful and magnificent but they are deadly, and are bloody good at protecting what they want. I can bet you have to get something from one." I say.

    "I know (Y/n)." Harry said.

    "Where are we going?" I asked him.

    "I need to tell Cedric." Harry told me.
I looked around, many people had on pins that changed from a good image of Cedric saying Cedric Rules and it changed to a green image of Harry saying Potter Stinks.

   "You cheat, Potter." Slytherin boy, wearing the pin, said as we pushed past.

    "You stink Potter." Another laughed.

    "Good luck, Potter." A Hufflepuff boy wearing the pin, smiled.

   "Potter stinks!" The boys friend laughed.

    "Cedric rules." A kid ran past us.

    "Thanks." Harry said.

    "Don't let it bother you." I tell him.

    "I'm fine." Harry said.
As we walked towards the courtyard, but blocking our way were two Hufflepuff's a boy and a girl. They just turn to us sticking the pin in Harry's face as I laughed.

   "Excuse me." Harry said, but they didn't move.

    "Thank you." I say, sarcastically, not caring I shove them out of the way. And Harry and I get through.

Harry walked up to a group of Hufflepuff 's Cedric was laying on a bench with his friends around him. Most of them were wearing the pins but he was not.

   "Hey! Read the badge, Potter!" One of the boys smiled as Harry walked straight up to them. The others laughed.

    "Can I have a word?" Harry asked, ignoring them is Cedric sat up.

   "All right." Cedric smiled and stood up following Harry.

    "You stink Potter"

    "Potter, you stink!"

    "Harry Potter spells!" They laughed.

    "You bloody idiots try shutting your mouth's for a moment." I say. "Also, you try spelling yourselves?"
As they were laughing before I rolled a dung bomb underneath the bench. They all started to notice a horrible smell and they soon ran off.

I look over to Harry, I Cedric's friends call him over, them now standing off to the side of the courtyard. Harry started to walk away. I spotted Ron and so does he. Harry stormed right over to Ron who is talking with Seamus.
I ran over and only caught the last bit. When Harry told Ron to stay away from him and Ron and Seamus pushed past.

He returned and start to walk towards me when we heard Malfoy.

    "Why so tense, Potter?" Draco laughed, I look seeing him sitting up in a tree. "My Father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament." Harry stopped as he said that. Draco jumped down, standing beside his gang of Slytherin's. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

    "I don't give a damn what your Father thinks, Malfoy!" Harry yelled walking straight up to Draco shoving him back. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic." Harry turned around.

    "OH, NO, YOU DON'T, SONNY!" We heard Professor Moody yell.
I turned around, just as Draco cried, transforming into a tiny white ferret. "I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!"
Professor Moody quickly came walking over standing in front of the ferret. "You stinking, cowardly, scummy..." Moody as he used his wand to make Draco go up and down in the air.
Harry and I laughed as we watched the ferret.

    "Professor Moody!" Professor McGonagall came running over but he didn't stop. "What are you doing?"

    "Teaching." he responded.

Cedric and his friends plus other kids crowded around watching Draco.

    "Is that a—? Is that a student?" Professor McGonagall asked.

    "Technically, it's a ferret." He told her. He brought the ferret over to Crabbe, pulled his pants out a little and dropped it in.

    "Stand still! Stand still!" Goyle told Crabbe as he tried to get the ferret out. He eventually backed up and shaking his hand after Draco, bit it.

I watched as after a good while, Draco, the ferret crawled out of one of Crabbe's pant legs. As soon as he was out, McGonagall changed him back to himself.
Draco turned around but when he spotted moody, he quickly backed up.

    "My Father will hear about this!" Draco threatened.

    "Is that a threat?" Moody asked angrily.

    "Professor Moody." McGonagall tried.

   "Is that a threat!" Moody started to chase after Draco.

   "Professor!" McGonagall firmly called.

Draco ran scared with his friends, not far behind.

    "I COULD TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT WOULD CURL EVEN YOUR GREASY HAIR, BOY!" Moody, yelled after him.

    "Alastor!" Professor McGonagle raised her voice.

  "IT DOESN'T AND HERE!" Moody yelled.

   "Alastor." Professor McGonagall said, again and Moody was finally quiet. "We never use transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that."

   "He might've mentioned it." Moody, admitted not looking McGonagall in the eyes.

    "Well, you will do well to remember it." McGonagall told him turning around and walking off. "Away!" She said to the kids that had crowded around.

    "You. Come with me." Moody said walking past Harry and me. "Black, you stay."
I give Harry a smile as he follows after Moody.