chapter 1

hello! i'm delissa leclerc. i'm charles leclerc's sister. our family was great until our dad passed away... i was 12 years old. and yeah. now i'm 18. i'm born on 13th october. it's so so weird that i'm on 13th, arthur on 14th and charles on 16th. lorenzo is the first one. but he's on 7th november. so he's not twinning with us. me, arthur and charles always did our bdays together. until they matured and decided that they wanna go to fancy restaurants with girls. not with my boring bsf and their friends. so mom was busy with their bdays. not with mine. but mine was first.

FLASHBACK

today is my bday. i'm going to be 11 years old. me, arthur and charlie are going to do a party like we did every birthday of ours.

"mom."

"yes, arthur?"

"me and charles wanna go to the restaurant to our friends to celebrate our bday"

"okay. can you bring delissa too?"

"no"

"why?"

"mom. we are grown ups. we don't wanna do our bdays at home."

"but what about your sister?"

"idk. she can't come with us."

"why?"

"mom. charles is making 18 and me 15. we are teenagers. deli is making 11. we maybe cuss words and i don't want her to hear that"

"it's sweet but you can't leave her like this. she was so excited for her 11st birthday"

"sorry mama. but i can't"

today my mom was so busy with my brothers bday. she forgot about me...

"happy birthday, deli!"

"thank you, dad"

"why are you sad?"

"mom is busy with those two's bday and forgot about mine"

"she didn't even tell you happy birthday?"

"no. looks like arthur and charles are more important"

END OF FLASHBACK

"delissa?"

"OH! HI BETTY"

betty is my best friend. we've been friends since the kindergarten. we are now at my house. we are getting ready to go to the paddock. is race week. it's FRIDAY! i'm with ferrari cause i don't have a bf. i wanna support charles. he's the best.

"deli! come on! let's go"

that was alexandra. she's charles's gf. she's super cute and sweet. we go down stairs. let's go.

end of chapter 1

hiii! hope you like this book!

love you❤️