chapter 22

DELISSA'S POV

i woke up. my head hurts so bad. i look at the clock. it's 10 am. wait what? shit shit shit. i get up and dress up. someone opens the door.

"i came here to get some of my clothes. if you are changing i will close my eyes. like it's something i've never seen before"

i roll my eyes. he enters the room.

"good to know that you're not naked"

"shut up. why are you even talking to me?"

"because you are here and i didn't want to be that grumpy ass guy after a break up"

"you're a cheater"

"you too"

"what the hell is happening with you? you weren't like this..."

"maybe people change, leclerc"

ouch. that hurt. he gets his clothes.

"by the way if you want to hate me you shouldn't wear my shirts"

i look down. oh. it's one of his shirts.

"i- i was about to change that"

"mhm"

he opens the door and leaves. i wasn't about to change that and i won't. i miss him tho. i don't like this. i love him. but...he cheated on me and is accusing me for cheating on his with oscar. that's so weird. i wouldn't do that. never ever. someone knocks on my door.

"enter"

it's oscar.

"oh hi koala. what are you doing here?"

"i heard about what happened with lando. i'm sorry. i didn't know he would react like that..."

"it's his fault anyway. he doesn't have any proof that i cheated on him cause i didn't. but i have cause he cheated"

"what? no way"

"i know...i had the same reaction"

"we should go to the paddock"

"yeah"

i put my shoes on and take my mclaren jacket and leave. i lock the door. me and oscar walk together to the paddock. i see lando everywhere here. a poster with him. oh another poster. and another. oh and the real one. god now i hate him. i have the reason why.

"hey leclerc"

"go away. i don't wanna see you"

"you really don't? i thought you liked me"

"i don't. i thought you do too. tell me. who is mia?"

"she's one of pietra's friends"

"mhm. that's why you were so close to her almost kissing"

"i swear i didn't do it. i didn't even hang out with her lately. not in these months that i was with you. but you? where have you been all the holiday?"

"i was with my family...i don't wanna talk about this...not here..."

"can we talk in my room?"

"yeah. sure..."

end of chapter 22

short😔 sorry but i have NO ideas. yesterday's night i was at my bsf. and today at the mall and got new air force 1😋 I'M SO TIRED AND SCHOOL IS STARTING. NO. i'm mentally destroyed.

love you❤️