chapter 27

i went to the hotel. i still get messages from jacob. he's annoying. talking about things i don't even ask. lando isn't here cause he went to explore. not like he's coming every year here. i lay in the bed and look at the ceiling. i'm so tired.

LANDO'S POV

me, oscar, charles, carlos and danny are just walking through the city. i see a shop with only plushies.

"wait here guys i wanna buy deli something"

i enter the shop and buy her a plushie.

"aww"

"don't aww to me carlos"

after we explored the city, we went back to the hotel. i unlocked the door and found deli sleeping like a baby. aww. i put the plushie on the nightstand with a small letter. now i need to go with oscar to answer the fans' questions. i kiss her forehead and exit the room.

DELISSA'S POV

i woke up. god what a good nap was this. oh wait. what is this? awww a dog plushie. i read the letter that it's there.

dear delissa leclerc

i love you so much, deli. i would do anything for you. i got you this plushie because i know how much you want a dog. we don't have time for one right now but it just reminded me of you.

love you
your lando x

awww. this is so cute. i get up from the bed. i look in a mirror. my makeup is smudged. it looks ridiculous. i go in the bathroom and wash my face. my face is breaking out again. man i hate it sm. i put some toner on my face with a creme. i take my phone. 67 messages from jacob. this bitch never gets tired? he literally spammed me. time for tiktoks cause i live for them. i do my makeup again. gonna say the products cause i really love this day. except the part with jacob.

so first i used the elf primer. then the elf halo glow. biggest flex that i have is that my brows are perfect naturally. i didn't even modify them with a brush. they are staying perfect. then the tarte concealer. sheglam liquid contour. rare beauty blush shade hope. charlotte tilbury highlighter. sky high mascara. nyx lip contour. kiko lipgloss. milk fixing spray. that's all. yay.

now i should find a top. i have a lot at me. but i do not have any idea. maybe this one blue? no. it doesn't suit my vibe. oh yeah this white one. always works. i did some tiktoks and now i'm trying to decide which one should i post. oh yeah this one. okay i posted it on my story. i got a lot of notifications from people that liked my story but my fav one is this.

landonorris liked your story.

this is too cute.

landonorris

replied to your story
fuck me please.

replied to your story
i love you

replied to your story
you're so gorgeous

replied to your story
i'm yours

replied to your story
made me lose control in the car, babe

replied to your story
😍

if he's not like that, i don't want him. he calls me with video.

"babe, did i say that you're gorgeous?"

"the first text tho"

"ooh"

he smirks.

"nuh uh. shut up"

i roll my eyes.

"what happened?"

"another text from jacob"

"tomorrow he's dead"

"don't. you will be in trouble. oh. he replied at my story"

"with what?"

"with 'you're mine' ew"

i feel his gaze getting angrier and speeding the car a bit.

"lando slow down"

he did. he stoped the car.

"i will be up in 2 mins"

he hangs up. after exactly 2 mins i hear the door opening. i go to him. our lips touch.

"i'm never tired of kissing you"

i smile. he closes the door behind him.

"are you sure you need this top?"

"yes"

he goes to the bathroom. i knock at the door.

"baby? are you mad?"

"what? no"

i could hear that he did a shower. then he got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. i go to the bathroom too and get my makeup off. then i changed into a shirt of lando's and went to bed. his shirts are big on me so no need shorts. we both get in bed and i hug the dog. he hugs me from behind. we both fell asleep.

end of chapter 27

delando chapters😍

love you❤️