chapter 42

we are in spain. in madrid. the spanish gp was supposed to be in barcelona. but this year for no reason is in madrid. we have a super important meeting. i'm getting ready. i hope lando is too. they putted us in separate rooms. cause i stay on the floor with all strategists and lando stays on the floor with all the drivers. i'm kinda worried. since i live with him, i help him getting ready cause he can't even walk without me. so i don't know how he will be dressed. and i don't wanna trust him with clothes. he dresses good but when i'm talking about an meeting you need to go in a suit not in a hoodie. like he did once. or twice.

anyway i'm getting ready too. i need to go too cause i'm the strategist. i don't know how would i help them. but i really like to get ready for events. it's like i was born for this.

when i was ready i went to lando's room. i knew it. he isn't in a suit. he is in a hoodie with some jeans.

"lando it's a meeting. you need to dress up with a suit"

"ohhh"

i laugh. he gets up and dresses up.

"you look like a mafia boss. or an wattpad man"

"really?"

"yeah"

"and you look like miss norris"

"miss norris? lando is too early-"

"i was joking. but you will be one day"

one day...we go down stairs. oh. a lot of paparazzi i think.

"lando do i look good?"

"you look more than good"

i smile. since last year when they got the crustiest photo with me i don't wanna look bad anymore. well i trust lando.

"delissa is it true that you and the mclaren team cheated at oscar's win in bahrain?"

"are you asking these questions because she is a woman or because you can't ask a man this?"

"i'm sorry, mister norris. i-"

we got into the car.

"oh gosh what was that? and thank you"

"no problem"

end of chapter 42

SORRY I DON'T HAVE TIME.

love you❤️