chapter 35

what is my mom doing here? oh my god no. i don't wanna see her. i quickly try to avoid her but she stops me.

"what?"

"deli, your mom has something to tell you"

"what?"

"i lied. i lied about everything. you and lando were together"

this is the hardest information i had to process. what?

"what?"

i swear i said what 3 times. mom explained. all.

"what? how could you do this to me. and mostly to lando. to keep the secret and pay our friends to shut their mouth or they won't have any f1 career anymore? i'm so disappointed"

i ran away. someone is following me. it's late at night. i left the paddock without any hesitation. someone is still following me. i bump into a man.

"i'm so sorry i-"

"you don't need to apologize, love"

what? why do i have a deja vu? again. the man seems like he's 30 years old. dressed in a suit and his shirt is unbuttoned.

"excuse me?"

another masculine figure appears next to me. i look at his face. lando. so he was the one following me the whole time.

"i don't excuse you. who are you?"

"norris. lando norris. formula 1 mclaren driver. nice to meet you"

"i-"

"who are you buddy?"

"l-luca"

"luca, dear. please don't flirt with someone that definitely doesn't belong to you"

"yes sir"

help. he just ran away. i turn my head to face him.

"did you follow me? you're so strange"

he raises his eyebrows.

"sorry? i just helped you to not be raped?"

"yeah well uhm...thanks"

"anytime"

end of chapter 35

HI

love you❤️