chapter 21

what is happening? i hear a knock on the door. i go and open. charles.

"what are you doing here? it's 4 am"

"mom sent me messages. a lot. you need to listen to me-"

"look, i don't know what is happening but it's not okay"

"lando is cheating on you"

"what? no. this is not true. this is a dream, right? tell me you're lying to me. tell me, charles. please"

he looks at me. sad. oh. please wake up. please be a dream. no. this can't happen.

"with who? do you have any proof?"

he shows me a picture on his phone. with lando and a girl. i don't know who is she. i look at charles. with tears in my eyes. then look back at lando who is sleeping. turn my head.

"do you think you can sleep with him? i don't wanna sleep next to a cheater"

"i'm sorry but tomorrow is the race. you have to tell him after this. no matter what happens"

i nod. shit.

"good night, charlie"

"good night, deli"

i hug him. then let him go and close the door. i turn around. i see lando. how could he do this to me? why? why is always me? i'm believing people too fast. but i gotta be there at every single grand prix. it's gonna be for oscar. not him. i get in the bed. i can't sleep. i can't think. i can't do anything. i'm shit. no no no no he's here. he's here. he's calling me. i grab lando's arm. he wakes up.

"baby? is everything alright?"

i didn't answer.

"deli? hey. hey. please answer. deli"

i can't hear him anymore.

LANDO'S POV

is happening. again. she really needs to go to a psychologist. she said that if she's with me it will go away. but now it doesn't.

"lando, i need to go with him"

"no. please no. don't leave me. not now"

"does it really matter? you cheated on me"

what? i never did that. and i would never. where she got that from?

"i swear i didn't"

"you did. i saw photos, norris"

i hate when she calls me like that. i know is my name but it sounds different from her. i love my last name. don't get me wrong. i hate it when she calls me like that. it's just...i can't explain it. i love her with my hole heart.

"photos? all the winter break you were gone. only two weeks stayed with me. then you disappeared. you didn't even text me. you know how hard it was for me?"

"but you know how hard is for me to accept that you cheated?"

"i didn't. from who did you see photos?"

"charles"

i get up from the bed.

"no no. don't leave"

"so you want me to not leave you but you keep arguing with me that i cheated on you?"

"he's back"

i stay in the bed. holding her hand. when she needs me, i'm there but when she doesn't, she throws me away like a puppy in the rain. i'm so tired of this. she's using me. for silly things.

"delissa. i'm done. we are done"

"i totally agree"

"i'm sorry but i can't do this anymore-"

"what? to cheat on me?"

"stop it. you're the one cheating. with oscar"

"how many times do i have to tell you? i am not"

"mhm"

"you know what? it's better that we are done. now i can live my own life without your jealousy"

"and without your ass accusation"

i get up and take my things. i leave the room. i knock at a door.

"mate it's 6 am"

"i know...i did a shit thing, max"

"oh no. what did you do?"

"i broke up with delissa..."

"mate what? no. no. why? oh my gosh"

"she has been accusing me that i was cheating on her. she clearly cheated on me with oscar"

"uh? no. lando. you both are wrong. she wants to be close with oscar because he's cold. and you didn't even look at another girl since you are with her. what is happening with both of you?"

i get in his room. i'm an idiot.

end of chapter 21

hiiii i'm so sorry that i can't post that much. it's winter holiday. i should post more. but i don't have any ideas. or any time. on friday i'm not going to post cause i will be at my bsf's house.

love you❤️