chapter 31

DELISSA'S POV

i woke up. i see everyone rushing. wait what? i see a bright light. what is this?

"don't move please"

the man dressed in a white robe said. i look next to me. i see a curly haired boy with his face full of blood and in a hospital robe.

"i said don't move"

he turns my head back. ouch. that hurt. what? glass in my face. oh my gosh but what happened? i feel like a newborn that they got all the glass out of my face. i can't feel my fingers. now they let me move my head. the pretty boy next to me is also looking too. i have a deja vu that i've seen him before. he smiles at me. i do the same.

WHAT HAPPENED

me and lando are on our way to go to the hotel back from the paddock. it's dark outside.

"lando be careful at that c-"

we crashed. so bad. i got through the windscreen and lando smacked his face in the steering wheel. we got our seatbelts on. but they were automatically smuggled out when the impact happened. we were so fast and that car was too.

END OF EXPLAINING

charles came to see me.

"are you and lando okay?"

"lando? who is lando?"

"wait you don't remember him...?"

"nope"

charles looks at that boy that is talking to carlos.

"but anyway are you okay?"

"eh. could be better"

"i'm so sorry i shouldn't have let you leave that late. both of you"

"just 8 pieces of glass in my face. it's nothing"

arthur comes running like an idiot and hugs me.

"issa are you okay?"

he's so worried.

"yes yes"

"thank god"

we all three hug.

skip time (after 3 months)

i am ready to go again to grand prixs and do strategies. mclaren putted the reserve strategist to be me only for the time i am recovering. i heard that this guy, lando norris is coming back to mclaren. why did he leave? maybe i will ask him one day.

end of chapter 31

so if you didn't understood what happened: lando and deli had a car crash and they lost their memories about their relationship. sorry for the short chapter.

love you❤️