chapter 15

DELISSA'S POV

we finally got there. i feel so sick already. we got our rooms and i'm staying with carmen, lily and kika.

f1 homies

norizz🤡
guys

carlitos🌶️
lando you're literally next to me

charlie💘
hey

pierre gaslyyy🇫🇷
why are we texting here?

delissa🦆
norris started

LANDO'S POV

i just wanted to know if delissa is okay. she seemed sick a bit. but i can't ask her. she won't respond.

f1 homies

deli💘
so when are we going to ski?

pierre🇫🇷
every team has a schedule

deli💘
i'm not a f1 driver💀

just an inchident🤓
then you will ski with the ferrari team

deli💘
nuh uh

carlos🧡
then with who do you wanna ski?

deli💘
with lily, kika and carmen my
loves😍😍

lando
nuh uh

alex💙
NAH. lily is mine

deli💘
SHE'S MINE

george👹
uhm LECLERC YOUR SISTER STOLES
OUR GIRLFRIENDS

just an inchident🤓
not my fault that lando doesn't make
a move already

lando
WHY IS MY FAULT NOW?

DELISSA'S POV

after a long talk the team principals decided to all ski together. yay. at least i can have fun.

i regret what i've said. i'm not having fun. i'm on the hill but i don't wanna go down. it seems scary.

"do it already, leclerc"

"shut up, norris"

"what? are you afraid?"

"me? i think you are blind"

"nah my eyes see perfectly"

"what?"

"a beautiful girl"

"rizz"

everyone screamed from behind which made me flinch.

"pars maintenant"
-> go away now

only pierre, charles and estie wanted to left. oh. they the only ones who understood. funny.

"guys she's angry and said to go away. now"

everyone left. including norris. why did my heart beat so fast when he said that? why did i feel my palms sweating? ugh. stop it, delissa. pierre comes to me.

(the conversation is in french but i'm too lazy to translate it)

"hey deli"

"hey re"

i used to call pierre re. i don't know why but now i call him the same.

"can we talk about lando?"

"ugh. what about him? that he's selfish-"

"selfish? he told you that you're beautiful, deli. ik you don't take compliments cause you've never been in a relationship but you need to understand"

"i don't know re. my heart still beats for him. but i don't want to admit it. to like him again? to play me again? no. i'd rather not"

"2nd chance is not bad. and you two are like the stars and the moon. perfect. please give him another chance. he won't disappoint you"

"i don't know. maybe when the 2024 season starts"

"i know you don't trust him anymore. but he's a good guy. if you don't believe re you shouldn't believe anyone"

he smiles and goes away. oh gosh. in my head are a lot of things. should i give him another chance?

end of chapter 15

another chapter posted today. yay.

love you❤️