chapter 17

i woke up by someone shaking me. i don't wanna wake up. what the hell? why would someone want me to wake up? i turn around to see who is it. oh. it's kika.

"girl it's literally 4 am"

"they woke up"

my eyes widened. shit no.

"all?"

"only the room with lando, carlos, alex and george and pierre even tho he's not in the same room with them"

"you got to be kidding me"

"i wish i was..."

we go again and try to put them in the bed. they are so childish.

"oh my god lando. please. sleep"

"i love you"

aww. what? no. he's trying to seduce you.

"i know you do but you need to sleep or i will be mad"

"what? baby mad? no. lando doesn't want baby mad"

help he's acting like a child.

"lando wants to sleep"

"no. lando wants to stay with baby. lando loves baby"

"baby will be mad at you if you don't sleep"

i need to talk like a mother rn.

"fine"

he sighed like a baby. this is too cute. i can't. he fell asleep while i was playing with his hair. everyone has bunk beds. so i can't sleep next to him. i finally went to my room and fell asleep too.

then guess what? i woke up. yay. this time we aren't allowed to go skiing with them cause it's a special event. boring.

"so after we get ready what should we do?" said kika as we all do our makeup at the big mirror that is in the bathroom.

"i don't have any ideas. maybe we can go shopping?"

"nahhh. the shopping center is 7 kilometers away"

"then decorate this house since we are doing secret santa tonight"

we are doing secret santa TONIGHT? i didn't know fr. i had YUKI. first i had no idea what to get but then i realized that he's japanese. so i got him some ingredients from japan. hoping he likes them. if not i'll kill him.

the rest of the day was boring. i fell off the stairs. fun. and now it's time to open presents. we are all there. in the living room. first is carlos. that means i'm the last one cause i'm in the opposite corner.

"i got some chili sauces and these naughty things"

i busted out laughing seeing those panties with chilies on them. BROOO. bottas 100%

"thank you valtteri"

i couldn't stop laughing. man. it's zhou's turn.

"oh. some chinese noodles. thanks yuki"

MAN WOKE UP AND CHOSE VIOLENCE. luka's turn. she got a mini plushie doggy. aww. from fernando. he can do cute presents even tho he's old? pierre's turn. HELP- he got a tripod. again. from estie bestie. i'm laughing the shit out of me again cause i know the story behind this. lewis' turn. he got a miniature mercedes f1 car. form george. CUTE. after everyone got their presents it's finally my turn. i got i mini lando. awawawaw. it's from lando of course. we all talked a lot but i feel so tired since i stayed last night to put lando in bed. i put my head on lando's shoulder.

"what happened?" he whispered

"i'm so tired"

"do you want me to come with you?"

"no. stay here"

i go up stairs. he is following me. i can hear him. but a bit far. and no. not lando. jules. he is calling me. no. not now. please. i go in the room and close the door. i rest on it while i'm down on my knees. he's close. no. i can feel it. suddenly everything stops when someone knocks at the door. i get up and open. it's lando. i rush in his arms.

"baby are you okay?"

"no...i can feel him. i can hear him calling my name. i'm so scared..."

"oh god i don't even know what to do"

"just stay with me. you make me don't think about anything but just the way i love you"

he smiles. god that smile...we lay in my bed. well he lays first and i lay on him. i can feel him looking at me. this time lando. i take his mini toy and hug it.

"i'm right here. no need to hug a mini me"

i laugh.

"maybe he's more comfortable than you"

"oh yeah?"

he tries to get up.

"noooo"

he laughs and turns his head in other direction to seem 'angry'.

"you have a beautiful side profile btw"

"what's with you? you just complimented me"

"i'm feeling so bad, lan...everything hurts"

he rubs my back.

"i'm here. don't worry"

end of chapter 17

HELLO

love you❤️