chapter 14

i don't want to go to the camp anymore...but i need to. i want to make mclaren like me so i can be their strategist. but i need to choose a driver...definitely NOT norris. oscar. yes. he's a cutie. even tho him and betty broke up because they didn't feel anything for each other anymore.

"leclercs get your asses up"

i heard a shouting from outside. isn't that carlos? i look out the window. yes, he is. with...oh no. norris. and max verstappen. and probably the hole grid. in the bus. we have a bus for trips. hoping kika and lily came. i dressed up so fast and did my makeup at the same time. i take my bags and go down stairs with charles and arthur. well arthur isn't coming but he woke up to eat.

me and charles go in the bus and find a seat where to sit. i sit next to oscar cause it was the only seat free. in front of us are yuki and zhou. and behind us are norris and carlos. next to us is kika and pierre. yes. charles is staying with max which i think he really enjoys. lestappen forever. bottas is staying with fernando. two old mans. perez is staying with estie bestie. lance with hamilton. george with carmen. alex with lily. kevin with nico. logan with nyck. this is all.

oscar is pretty quiet. like he's not a talking person. i already knew that. he's so quiet and i hate silence. suddenly i see oscar get up and goes to carlos. carlos gets up and comes to me. holy shit. he gets me up and puts me on his seat. NO.

"i don't wanna stay next to this asshole"

"me and oscar wanna talk and wanna know each other"

"mhm. nobody believes you"

"lando does"

"he's asleep"

"hold his hand. he likes it"

i'm gonna kill him. they sat down and start talking. i didn't know oscar can talk. i guess that the papaya boys love carlos. i turn my head to norris that is sleeping. actually this is cute. what? what? no. it's not. i'm lying. it's a long way till we get there. i'm so tired. i try to sleep. these seats are so uncomfortable. i put my head on norris' lap. this is comfortable. he interlocks our fingers. after all he's not bad...nah he is. i hear a camera noise. i wake up and look at carlos immediately.

"espèce de fils de pute je vais te tuer baise ta mère et ton père personne ne t'aime"
-> you son of a bitch i'm going to kill you fuck your mom and your dad nobody likes you

fun fact i speak in french when i'm angry.

"nobody understands what you said, leclerc"

pierre stays with widen eyes.

"you don't wanna know what she said"

all three look at me. i crawl into norris' arms.

LANDO' S POV

i'm so scared of her. i didn't see this side of her before. i told carlos to help me. but she's sleeping so peacefully in my arms. i love her so much. does she love me too? i did a big mistake last night. i was so rude. what was in my mind? i hurt her. i shouldn't have said that. i'm an asshole.

end of chapter 14

HEY GUYS. i'm pretending i'm sleeping to not see my uncle and aunt cause i don't want them to see my reaction at the present (i can't have one)

love you❤️