chapter 46

4 years later.

i'm home. it's end of the season and lando needs to come home too.

"sophia. food is ready"

oh. i didn't told you guys. sophia is my daughter and lando's. she has curly brown hair and blue ocean eyes like lando. and we have another son. he is 1 year old. and sophia is 3 years old. his name is matteo. matteo norris and sophia norris.

she comes down stairs and eats her food watching tv. her dad's race. it's so sweet. well it's the race from yesterday. but lando couldn't take the flight from after the race because it was full. thank god that he didn't cause it was an accident in the ocean.

i hear the doorbell ringing. i open the door and rush in his arms. it's lando. with my favorite flowers in his hands and next to him his bags. and soaking wet. it's raining outside.

"you didn't have to do it"

"but i did"

he enters the house.

"daddy did you bring us something?"

"of course i did. so i have from the fans these cuties"

he shows us a mini lando and a mini me. aww. these fans are getting cuter and cuter. sophia takes the mini lando and matteo takes the mini me. because sophia looks exactly like lando and matteo exactly like me. after they left i look at lando.

i wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. our lips collide.

"like the old times"

i smile. this is all i could dream of. suddenly he lets all his bags off his hands and knees in front of me. no. way.

"delissa leclerc will you marry me?"

"of course"

i smile and cry at the same time. he picks me up and spins me around. when he let me down i put the ring on my finger. now my life is complete.

at the wedding

i'm dressed as a bride going to see the love of my life. everyone is here. emily, charles king, charles my brother, arthur, luna, lorenzo, alexandra, kika, pierre, lily, oscar, lily muni he, alex albon, carlos, rebecca, logan, fernando, lance, mom, lando's parents, lando's sisters, george, carmen, danny, heidi, mick, laila, max fewtrell, pietra, max verstappen, penelope, kelly, the whole quadrant team, the whole f1 grid with principals, lewis and i hope dad and jules are watching too.

"ems, i'm scared"

"scared of what? you look stunning"

i smile.

"do you think lando will think this too?"

"he is marring you so"

i smile again. emily and luna will be by my side.

LANDO'S POV

"mate, she will definitely look stunning. i look childish"

"lando, mate, wake up. it's your wedding"

i smile.

"what if she says no?"

"what if the sky falls on me? she won't say no, mate"

max is the best i swear. oh my gosh it's time. i stand there waiting for the love of my life to come. there she is. oh god she is stunning. she is a god. emily and luna leave. and now it's only me, her and the priest.

"lando norris do you take delissa leclerc as your wife to help her at good and bad?"

"yes."

"delissa leclerc do you take lando norris as your husband to help him at good and bad?"

"yes."

"now you may kiss the bride"

man i waited for these words. i take her cheek and kiss her softly. everyone claps.

"how are you feeling miss norris?"

"great mister norris"

i smile.

DELISSA'S POV

i throw the flowers. uhm. luna catches it. arthur looks at me terrified. i laugh so hard. now we party and dance. now i have everything i need. dad and jules. hope you watched.

at night i get out of the building and look at the sea. of course we did the wedding at monaco. i sit on the cliff. i'm not in my bride dress anymore. i changed. they come behind me and stay next to me. arthur, lorenzo and charles.

"do you think they saw it?"

"of course they did" arthur said.

"leclercs forever?"

"oop we have an impostor here. a norris"

i smile.

"you know you won't get rid of me even if i'm a norris now, right?"

they smile.

"till death?" charles said.

"till death" me, arthur and lorenzo said.

we all scream like idiots "forza leclerc". it was our moto.

and about me and lando?

that was

the last goodbye

because we never stayed somewhere without each other.

the end of the story

THIS WAS THE MOST EMOTIONAL THING I EVER WROTE IN MY LIFE. thank you all for giving this story a chance. i really enjoyed writing it. it was so fun. for the last time in this story.

love you❤️❤️❤️