chapter 4

"go now."

"i-"

"i said go"

he left. thank god. what a grand prix...oh gosh i better stayed home. i hear the door open again.

"lisa"

charlie

"i know you are sad but you need to eat. we have been here for 6 hours and you haven't eaten anything"

"i don't want to eat"

"oh my god delissa. stop it. you're trying to be a drama queen"

i get up.

"drama queen? if alexandra would have said no what would you do?"

"get over"

"it's easy for you. you are a boy. boys don't understand"

i finally got out of the room. i'm thankful to the drivers that learned the others that it's not good to talk to me when i'm like this. i go the the bathroom and wash my face. good thing that today is the race and i don't have to come here tomorrow or ever again. i wiped a bit my skirt. it's a white skirt. and i got some dirt on it.

after the race charles asked me if i wanna come to the after party. i can't say no. i put some mascara and concealer to not see that i cried. okay i'm ready. i'm dressed with the same skirt and a red top. i put on my blue jordan 1.

we got at the party and it was full with the drivers and wags. i was searching for betty. hoping i find her. ew. people kissing so intense and there is norris with his gf. FOUND BETTY.

"hey b"

"hey d. THIS IS SO DISGUSTING"

"you tell me? it's so sweaty here. smelling like someone threw up in sweat combined with water from the toilet with poop"

"you said the most disgusting things ever"

"did you see him with her?"

"i did. yk what? leave him. you deserve better"

"says the girl that likes arthur"

"shut up"

drama. they are arguing. oops. she slapped him. me and betty look at them. she left crying. at least i'm not the only one he makes cry.

"damn"

"yea"

after a lot of drinks i saw norris coming to me. i think he drank too.

"i want you, delissa"

"i'm yours"

we went in his room in the mclaren garage. i wish he wasn't drunk to do that.

end of chapter 4

i want an opinion. should i do smuts?

love you❤️