chapter 19

skip time (grand prix in Bahrain 2024)

i'm in the paddock. i'm oscar's strategist. lando is so upset about that. i can feel it by the way he's talking with him now. and his gaze when he's around us talking is so angry.

"good quali, koala. p4. not bad"

"i think you should be worried about lando. he's so upset that you're my strategist and he got p12. this is so bad"

"he will be good. i hope..." i said as the last part i said in whisper.

talking about lando, he came here so angry. this time everyone can see that.

"my strategies are fucked up. why doesn't delissa make them for all the team"

"you are just jealous of oscar cause he has deli and you do not"

"he has delissa? i'm her boyfriend. i was 3 months with her. what the hell is wrong with you guys this year? you better be like the last year or i'm going to another team next year"

he throws his helmet on the ground and goes to his changing room. i designed his helmet...so it hurts when he throws it on the ground...i go to his changing room. he takes immediately his shorts and cover him up. when he sees that it's me, lets them off.

"lando stop being jealous"

"i can't. i know i should be friendly. he's my teammate. but him to flirt with my girlfriend? this is out of hand"

"he didn't flirt-"

"he did. maybe you didn't notice but i did. i want you to be only mine"

"i am only yours, lan"

"you're oscar's too..."

"what? no no. you're so jealous"

he stays grumpy and i get called to a meeting. talking about the race that is tomorrow.

"lando is getting out of hand you guys. he kept arguing with me today cause deli is not his strategist"

"that why we putted deli oscar's strategist. lando to be jealous and to give everything on the track"

"i don't think it's working"

"yea. it's working for oscar"

"but you two know that if we put deli lando's strategist he will be too relaxed and in love"

"yea"

"so what should we do?"

"deli please give more attention to lando. we will loose him"

"okay"

end of chapter 19

short chapter but i ran out of ideas and yesterday i went to a water park with my swimming club.

love you❤️