chapter 26

FLASHBACK

"em i'm so tired of him"

"oh come on give him a chance"

"a chance? i gave him one already"

"second chance?"

"i know you're friend with him but i can't see him anymore. he's getting on my nerves"

"what should i do with arthur?"

"tell him"

"if you tell lando you still love him i will tell arthur what happened"

"but i do not love him. not anymore. he was a player"

"i swear he changed. he's more capable now"

"uh? are we even talking about the same norris?"

"yes"

"nope. i won't give him any more chances. he's an asshole"

"if you say so"

END OF FLASHBACK

i'm with emily at a cafe and the meniu is in arabic and we don't understand a word. i look on my phone. ugh. jacob. i gave him my phone number but i didn't think that he will text me every second.

"why are you looking at that phone with that much disgust?"

"it's jacob"

"ew"

"i know"

"just leave him on seen"

"i did but he keeps worrying then. like texting me are you okay? should i call the ambulance? where are you?"

"oh god he's so annoying"

"yes. like i told him i have a boyfriend"

"remember at the bahrain grand prix? i was there and he told oscar to go to you and ask you for a date with HIM"

"NAH. thank god to oscar. life saver. well i should let lando punch him one day"

"tomorrow please. make him kill jacob. he's literally disturbing you from your work and your personal life"

"true"

i call lando.

"lando"

"yes, love?"

"jacob is texting me in every second. i said this sentence and he sent me 30 messages"

"tomorrow he's dead i swear to god"

"we need at least to tell zack?"

"to tell toto. remember when he told you that you're like his daughter? well you can tell him this"

"oh yeahhh. i'm gonna tell him tomorrow. love you"

"love you more"

i hang up. we got our orders. guess who appears in the cafe. that's right. jacob.

"oh gosh. just don't look at him"

he saw me. fuck.

"uhm hi delissa. i wonder-"

"no. you don't wonder. how many times should i tell you? i. have. a. boyfriend."

"the reason that i wanna go on a date with you it's because i really like you"

"i'm sorry"

he looks at the ground.

"it's alright"

he goes away. finally bitch.

"damn girl how many boys did you rejected?"

"if lando counts over 50"

end of chapter 26

CHAPTER ONLY WITH EMS

love you❤️
Em16_4