chapter 30

he disappeared again. where is he?

"uhm who are you searching for?"

"lando"

"oh i met with him 3 mins ago and he was searching for you too"

"oh my god he's drunk. i know it. i told him i will stay here the hole night"

i see curly hair. no one on the grid has his hair so. i go to him. wait what? jacob? no. no. no. how? where is lando? suddenly he puts a hand on my wrist.

"leave me alone"

"you're searching for your boyfriend? don't worry he's probably in the bathroom wiping the blood off"

"what did you do to him?"

"just got my revenge to get you"

"ew gross"

i go to the men's bathroom without hesitation. i see lando with his face full of scars and blood coming out his mouth and nose.

"i'm fucked up"

"what the fuck is wrong with jacob?"

i look at the door wanting to go to slap him but lando gets my attention.

"stay here. i don't want you to be hurt too" he said as he washes his face.

"but he did this to you..."

"i did it first. i deserve it"

"no, you don't. you just are the perfect boyfriend"

he smiles.

"i love you so much"

"i love you too"

we get out of the bathroom and go to our room. lando is so tired. i'm not but i can't leave him alone.

"you should have stayed"

"i can't leave you alone"

he changed into his pijama and so did i. we get into the bed and i look at his face.

"i'm so sorry. this is all my fault"

"no. how is it your fault that he's a bastard?"

"i don't know. i feel bad"

"don't feel. it's okay. i promise"

i get him head into his chest. he puts his hands around my waist. slips one hand under my shirts and starts scratching my back. i look at him. at first he didn't realise what i want but i stick out my lips for him to understand. he makes out lips touch. just a small kiss after sleeping.

"you know that the next week is free?"

"thank god. i'm so tired. all i want is to sleep"

he laughs.

"i don't even wanna think about the next grand prixs. but i really enjoy what i am doing"

i smile. i love his passion for this sport. i love everything about him.

"you look so pretty. pretty like...the moon"

"aww thank you, lan"

he places a small kiss on my forehead. we both fell asleep into each other's arms.

end of chapter 30

tinny tiny chapter. i didn't have time tho. A GIRL IN MY SCHOOL THAT IS 13 YEARS OLD IS PREGNANT WITH A BOY THAT IS 19. i didn't even have my first kiss and this girl has A BABY?!

love you❤️