chapter 23

me and lando went to his room. i have so many flashbacks from here. he stays with his hands on the table. i look around. it's the same room as every grand prix. at every location. with small photo cards with me on the wall.

"you still put them in every room in every location?"

"well you're my lucky charm"

i smile. wait. no. i should be mad at him. my smile goes off fast.

"what's going on, leclerc? i feel like you don't actually hate me"

"don't call me leclerc please. i hate it"

"okay"

"actually i wanted to tell you something"

"say it"

"do you know a good psychologist?"

"i actually do"

"oh can you send me her number or his?"

"it's a she and yes. her name is mia"

"never mind...i don't need it anymore..."

"what is happening with you, delissa?"

"you cheated on me with her"

"what? were did you got that from? she is much older than me"

"how old? 30? 34?"

"48"

"what? no way. i do not believe you. that girl was way more younger and it definitely was mia. i watched her socials. she's not 48"

"she is. want me to call her?"

"i don't believe your lies anymore"

i open the door and walk away. i'm so dumb listening to him. i know he is manipulating me. i hate him. with half of my heart. but the other half still loves him. ugh. i don't understand love.

i went to the ferrari paddock. i was so mad that i think someone noticed. it doesn't happen really often. but the one who did is carlos. he reads people like open books.

"what happened, niña?"
-> kid

"i don't understand. why did lando cheat on me?"

he laughs.

"he was all holiday with me and danny. this isn't possible"

"but...what? no way. are you kidding me? you are lying. like him"

i get up from the chair and go to a mini room that is between ferrari and mclaren garages. it's my room. it's small, dark, ugly and not interesting. like me. funny. i stay on the chair a look at the ceiling. that's all i can do. i hear a knock on the door. then someone enters. i don't know who is it. i have my eyes closed. i feel a soft touch on my cheek. lando norris. i recognize his touch.

"what are you doing here?" i asked while opening my eyes.

"i came here for you"

"it's that so?"

"i'm worried"

end of chapter 23

hey short chapter but at least it's something. i'm so sorry. tomorrow i have training at 5 am then i have to do an online test bcz my teacher putted me to then go to school then go home then go to the countryside. UGH. so many things to do...

love you❤️