chapter 11

after i could finally escape from my brothers and that idiot. i went to my room. seeing him is so hard. it reminds me how silly i was...

"uhm...delissa?"

oh god when he calls me by my own name...

"what?"

"i'm sorry"

oh. i didn't thought i would hear this from him.

"why did you do this?"

"because...i was so dumb. i didn't want to reject you. but the thought that i have a girlfriend scared me so much"

"mhm. and now what? you're not longer with selena and you want me to be with you?"

"kind of"

"no way i'm gonna do this again. i'm not gonna let myself played again"

"you're not gonna be. i promise"

"i can't trust you"

"you can. please. please. delissa..."

"are you begging me?"

"i am"

i roll my eyes and go closer to him so our noses can touch.

"no" i whisper and go in my room and close the door.

he deserves it. after all i got rejected by him so now he is.

in the evening

i got ready for alya's birthday party. alya is just a friend from my group. she said we will
go to a club but we're not gonna be alone. other people are allowed to come too. we arrived there. after a lot of drinks i got so drunk.

LANDO'S POV

i hate to admit it but i got rejected. so i went to a random club. to forget about everything. but guess what. the bad luck is following me. and i'm talking about delissa. she's here. so drunk. dancing. wait is that man slowly touching her? i go so angry at him.

"touch her and you're dead"

he goes to another girl to touch. delissa was arguing i think. oh. she's angry.

"i wanna throw a rock in her face. can you guys give me one?"

she turned her face and faced me. her gaze softened when she saw me. she puts her arms around my chest. i wrap my arms around her waist.

"dodo"

what the- i found the best nickname.

"we need to go home, deli"

"nooo. pleaseee"

"nope. we really need to go. okay?"

"finee"

i take her hand and get out of the club. charles and arthur aren't home. shit. they can't come and get her. i live near the club so i didn't came with the car. but her house is far away. i see her walking weirdly. like she's stepping on rocks in bare feet. oh. she's on heels. what was in her mind? oh gosh. i take her up in bridal style. as much as i walked her eyes seemed to close.

we got at her house and i'm searching for the keys in her purse while i woke her up. i didn't want to but i needed my hands to search. found them. i unlock the door and help her get in the house. then in her room. she closed the door to change which is weird cause there is nothing that i didn't see. i saw her sleeping in the bed. i wanted to go but...

"stay"

end of chapter 11

i'm so tired😭 one more day of school. i went to a party today at secret santa. it was boring af.

love you❤️