chapter 38

i woke up by lando screaming. i get up and leave. he immediately follows me.

"baby are you okay?"

"i- i- i-"

LANDO'S POV

i feel her panicking. what is it about? i wrap my arms around her. her heart is beating fast.

"you want me to stop the stream and stay with you?"

she shakes her head as a no. i will stop it. she's more important. i went to the room.

"norris"

that broke my heart. i hate when she calls me like that. i turn my head. she has tears in her eyes.

"but i don't understand. did i do something wrong? please tell me"

"i dreamed something..."

"can you tell me what is it about?"

"it was about my job, norris. my job. and you said that i'm not a good strategist only to add another girl"

"what? i would never do that. delissa, you know i love you"

she smiles.

"i can't be mad at you for anything"

she comes and wraps her arms around my neck. i put mine on her waist. our lips collide.

"it's 3 am. you should sleep"

"yeah. i should"

she went to our room after she gave me a small kiss on the lips. i want her so bad. but i can't. she's so tired. and i need to stream. i started to feel tired too. i took the coffee that deli made me and drink it. hoping i won't fall asleep. it's hard but i like it.

DELISSA'S POV

i woke up. again. now i slept well. i went to lando that is still streaming. he's tired. i see it on his face. i look on my phone. 30 messages from JACOB. nah. i thought he got over. i ignore him. i went to lando.

"morning"

"chat look who woke up after had a nightmare and slept again"

i wave at the camera. i sit on his lap wrapping my arms around him. i'm turned around to face him. i kiss all of his face fast. he was talking something. i don't even know what was he talking. something about gaming.

"how many hours do you have left?"

"i stared the stream at 9 pm and now is 11 am. 10 hours"

i get up and go to the camera.

"chat, do you want to do a makeup routine to lando?"

everyone says yes. i did all the steps that i do. he didn't move an inch.

end of chapter 38

HI

love you❤️

the last goodbye {lando norris}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें