chapter 29

it's race time. we are at the paddock. betty came too. i actually thought she wouldn't come but she came for logan. logatrice. yess. lando told me to leave him alone. so that's what i did. for him to concentrate. ems races too. and she needs space too. i just sit in one corner of the mclaren garage and look at things that are random there. like that bastard of jacob. wait. what? he's literally right here. oh gosh i got a jumpscare.

"uhm? can i help you?"

"i just wanted to see you"

"okay bye"

"no bye. i want to talk to you about something"

he slowly puts his hands on my waist. he comes closer and closer.

"ew. what are you doing? i've been telling you for one week. i have a boyfriend"

"but you want me. not lando"

"i love lando. what the hell is wrong with you?"

in that 'hell' i could hear my french accent. it was too accentuated. i push him away. i meet lando right after i walk 2 meters.

"hey lan"

"hey love"

"what is happening? are you motivated?"

he's being distracted. i can feel that. he's not even looking at me. he's looking at jacob with a death stare.

"hey look at me"

he looks at me.

"i actually came here because you are my motivation by telling me those stupid ass stories that i really care and they're out of context and i don't even know how did they happen to you"

"i have a lot more of those to tell you"

after i motivated lando with one of my stupid actions, i go and put my headphones on.

"radio check"

"clear"

"hey koala...have fun"

i could see his smile. well he needs motivation too. he's a koala. the race starts and it starts to be boring until lando overtakes george. he's p2. i have the best motivations ever. emily is p4. oscar p7. his pit stop was slow. charles p5. i enter on lando's radio lane.

"if you want a kiss from piastri's strategist you better stay on podium"

"okay"

i enter on oscar's radio lane.

"this car is getting slower"

"at the next pit stop we will do something"

the race ended. with max p1. lando p2. emily p3. george p4. charles p5. oscar p6. lewis p7. alex p8. lance p9. logan p10. aww he did it for betty.

after they got out of the cars, i go and congratulate max, lando and emily. i'm so proud of them.

"where is my kiss?"

"what kiss?"

"don't play with me"

he puts his hands on my waist and i wrap mine around his neck. our lips touch. everyone claps. i didn't know they were watching us.

"wait here. i need to do something"

he lets me go and goes to the mclaren garage. after a while he comes back with a bruised lip and a hurt knee.

"what did you do?"

"just don't go in my room. it's private"

"lando norris. tell me what did you do?"

"maybe i punched jacob a bit"

jacob gets out of the paddock beaten up.

"a bit?"

"i didn't like him"

"oh really? i didn't even notice"

he smiles and we celebrate his podium. before the after party it was nice. i could hear something. while the after party lando was the dj and i stayed all night with betty when lando came at me.

end of chapter 29

good night guys

love you❤️